• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stellar Yoshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
'Sup, guys. Sorry I wasn't really able to be on today. Very long time getting home, and had one percent on my phone (Seriously. Why did it take 9 hours to get from Washington D.C. to New York?)

Anyway, in the wake of the half upgrade, half downgrade for Mario. I came to thinking. Yoshi plays a huge part in that game, and is somewhat comparable to Mario in it. Yoshi is also able to hurt Bowser, and has his own stellar feat. Don't know where exactly to put him, but it would be somewhere in tier 4. At the very least normal 4-C. Yoshi vs Frieza when?

Yoshi already has Galaxy considered for his profile, hence the "possibly higher." I think that is good as it is, but if people want to change it into a "possibly 4-C/High 4-C" I am alright with that as well.

I will ask Dino Ranger Black for help.

Well, the stellar feat with Raphael Raven is quite huge feat, making me abit unsure about it. Especially since we just have a thread about Mario Bros having such stats. I believe the only other huge feat Yoshi had since then him playing a role in the Megahammer fight in SMG2, since it's the only boss powered by a Grand Star we have to fight with Yoshi. But there's an obvious huge difference btw the power of those two feats, which is why I provided the Possibly Higher on his profile and I'm rather fine with the way it is.

However, considering he fought Bowser (As an adult, of course) a considerable number of times, I have no qualms with scaling Yoshi to Bowser, just as long everyone is ok with it.

Okay. Feel free to adjust the profile accordingly.

Wait, why was it taken out for Mario and Luigi? Especially considering his reactions don't change regardless of the launch stats. Travel speed, yes, but not reaction speed. It's no different than Samus' feat if you think about it.

I included those stats before because they were associated with the Galaxy stats. Since we omitted them, I did the same for the speed stats. I overlooked Yoshi's speed stats, so I'll remove it as well.

Again, I'm against removing the speed, especially considering we didn't even consider SMG as a full outlier.

Since this topic seems to have been settled, I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back