• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steel upgrade

Steel is said to have skin 100 times stronger than steel which I think is tensile strength

For this i will use A514 high carbon steel which has a yield strength of 690 megapascals or 760 megapascals for ultimate tensile so if we multiply by 100 we will get 69 gigapascals for yield strength and 76 gigapascals for ultimate tensile strength. That is impressive considering carbon nanotubes have an ultimate tensile strength of 11 to 63 gigapascals . So how would this scale to durability

And the guy stopped a train full of dwarf star alloy but he is small building level . Where is that calc from or is it an assumtion

EDIT

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING,EUREKA!!!!!!

76 gigapascals is the same as 76 giganewtons per meter square (ie. (kgm/s^2)\m^2 is als the same as 76 giga joules per metre cube(kgm^2/s^2)m^3). if this is changed to per centimetres we get 76 kilojoules per centimetre cube.

a little research got me 80kg for the actors mass , dividing that by the average weight of a person( 1062kg/m^3) gives me 75329.59cm^3 for his volume. so this times 76 kilojoules gives=5.725 gigajoules of energy or buliding level 8C.

Not really sure of this method so can you give me your input.

i want to calc his strength but i dont know how to take the time it took to stop the train into account

If you do not know how to calc a feat, you can visit this thread and request other members to take a look at it. There you should post what exactly you want calculated and a video/image of the feat in question.

Back