• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starting anew. Sponge Bob stuff and then some to mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Well the Grinch has a Game Key on his profile so as long as the games has a similar story to the Spongebob show it could have its own key.

We could if we would... But they're surely separate from the continuity of the show/approval, Sadly that might be a no. Unless composites weren't all of the sudden removed maybe but that's also a no sadly, or one can create a profile of Sponge Bob's depiction's in game.

I mean, If Lightning ******* McQueen has one why not.
I hope there is a spongebob game where he has a universal feat or something good, a game profile would sound nice.

Well the Grinch has a Game Key on his profile so as long as the games has a similar story to the Spongebob show it could have its own key.

Speaking of Grinch, That also reminds me guys that 2003 Mike Myers Cat has no profile to speak of as well. Like the movie or not this Cat has no problems having offensive traits and currently seems to be the much stronger and haxier version, like the guy can teleport, has two duplicates of himself, creepily stealthy AF, can leave blurs and comparable to the things who can cross one room and another in seconds, and his magic box can create a whole different pocket universe inside a house, In the end it turns out he planned THE WHOLE THING FROM THE START (Like the whole "The game was rigged from the start" Meme). There is also a video game version of 2003 Cat and like the 2000 Grinch is even more powerful as he can similarly plow through wider boxes and negate dura by sealing and throwing creatures, the impact also makes them vanish from existence!! Has survived through harsh environments from extreme heat, cold, and toxic stages And apparently the boxes contents in the intro of the game had the Cat himself say "Magic leaks out and the whole world is in danger!"

Speaking of Grinch, That also reminds me guys that 2003 Mike Myers Cat has no profile to speak of as well. Like the movie or not this Cat has no problems having offensive traits and currently seems to be the much stronger and haxier version, like the guy can teleport, has two duplicates of himself, creepily stealthy AF, can leave blurs and comparable to the things who can cross one room and another in seconds, and his magic box can create a whole different pocket universe inside a house, In the end it turns out he planned THE WHOLE THING FROM THE START (Like the whole "The game was rigged from the start" Meme). There is also a video game version of 2003 Cat and like the 2000 Grinch is even more powerful as he can similarly plow through wider boxes and negate dura by sealing and throwing creatures, the impact also makes them vanish from existence!! Has survived through harsh environments from extreme heat, cold, and toxic stages And apparently the boxes contents in the intro of the game had the Cat himself say "Magic leaks out and the whole world is in danger!"
I feel like you were holding this in for a while.

35-5dce8d0641859__700.jpg

All I will say for the hyper anon one is that at least SOME of it gets accepted at least anything out there like Sponge Bob surviving the big bang or pats sun feat I can understand but at least some, most importantly that pie feat which has damning evidence of it being more extended then the prior judgement given.

Can somebody experienced write a summary of what is being suggested here and your conclusions so far?

Should this discussion be continued in the new thread, with this one closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back