• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's see, Erza only has like 4 armors that she can use for this match up.

There's the purgatory armor, which we got nothing about. All we had was a statement that said no one has ever survived against the armor, though we see someone effortlessly shattering the armor, so that's most likely a bluff.

The adamantine armor could help out with some uphill situations, but Starfire can sort of counteract it by having her own forcefields with the omnidirectional blast.

Clear heart clothing is Erza's go to armor in majority of her fights, and it focused a lot more on offense rather than defense, not to mention it doesn't have that much of a range as opposed to her other armors. So if Starfire likes to fire from a distance, Erza might be in a pickle here.

The armadura fairy armor we also don't know much about aside from it being one of Erza's best armor.

All in all, Starfire seems to have the edge here with more versatility as opposed to erza at this point in time, being able to have a couple of abilities to counter the adamantine armor, being able to regen or have a bit of invulnerability to save herself from any sticky situation, on top of being able to outrange Erza.

Starfire gets my vote.

If I get the numbers right, Stars is 3.5 while Erza is 4.7 kilotons. Erza Low 7-C armors would be Armadura Fairy, Purgatory Armor, Benizakura swords, and Adamantine armor (this is defense only).

Now, Erza has the AP advantage, but that alone is not enough to counter Stars Range spam which is very in character for her. Erza's hundreds of meters range only applied to her Heaven Wheels armor which is 8-A, which ia irrelevant in here. Flight also is a bitch for Erza counter. Adamantine is a great defence for Erza and all, but I doubt she will stay on defense for so long.

Going with Kori with mid to high difficult.

Pretty sure Erza's number get divided by 2, so she is only about 4 times stronger than Stars.

This changes thing tho since Erza is more durable than I thought.

Theglassman12 said:
So if Starfire likes to fire from a distance, Erza might be in a pickle here.
Should've addressed this earlier, but Starfire starts off range spamming in a good portion-- if not a majority-- of her fights.

Edit: Never mind Homu already addressed it

Back