• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Staraptor vs Iron Man (Pokemon vs MCU Again)

Idk, Dragonite is > Skarmory and wins with more ease. Stronger than Skarmory, takes half damage for the first hit, has several speed/AP amps, a much better ranged game than Stark, is more intelligent than Skarmory and has better "hax" (Healing, Paralysis inducement).

This seems....Redundant

Why would Iron Man lose to something that's>Something he's currently losing against?

I feel like you mistyped there cuz you explained just why he would lose lol. But yeah Tony gets clapped and there really isn't anything he has to win here aside from Dragonite sitting still while looking cute and cuddly.

Well I mean it could be redundant but then again the main reasoning for Skarmory winning last time was it's size helping its ability to fly and its steel typing

Dragonite can fly better than Skarmory, and I don't remember the steel typing meaning much. Weak armour helped Skarmory I guess, I don't think that's enough of a difference though.

Ahhh alright

I thought someone said Skarmory's size and it's wings helped it be more agile than iron man, meaning something like a Dragonite which is larger would get hit more often

I'll try and think of another MCU vs Pokemon match to make up for it, but for now, do you want me to close this?

Back