• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/Star_Wars:_Darth_Bane_%22nudges%22_a_planet_with_a_Moo

There was a thread months ago regarding the feat of Darth Bane causing a moon to collide with a planet, which was calculated at 5-C to Low 5-B. It seems to be accepted, but was dropped for some reason.

On a similar note, there has been a lot of stuff like this lately. By that, I mean upgrades and revision threads being generally accepted, but inexplicably dropped. Should something be done about this?

Maybe I would be interested in something like that. also I asked in the questions and answers board if the World Razer and the Ones could be upgraded to galaxy level so maybe I could discuss that here to

The staff have mostly been busy with schoolwork lately, and as such unfortunately unable to focus as much time on revisions as is necessary, and I cannot work harder than I already do without suffering from a burnout, so I do not know what to do about the problem.

It's not that big a thing for now. I just noticed that a couple of things, like this and the Protoype Revision by UMR, where everyone agrees with it, but then it gets ignored until everyone forgets about it.

Well, I am busy with unlocking and relocking pages for various revisions, if our more experienced regular members are willing to help out.

Han solos head being FTL+ still weirds the hell out of me.

I would like another calc member to evaluate the Moon level feat and see which end they prefer before we use it to scale.

Apparently Matt found a statement that said Vader was among the strongest Sith lords, but if he doesn't scale, then he doesn't.

Still, Moon level Bane is pretty cool.

"Strongest" of an organization that's existed for 7,000 years is a pretty hard statement to verify, especially if there are no direct statments comparing him to Bane.

Most powerful Sith Lord who ever lived did give me that impression especially when it's made clear none of his apprentices are remotely as strong as him

Yes. But I think you are forgetting he still has 80% the power of Sidious. This alone makes him High 4-C.

He also withstood the FULL POWER of Sidious' lightning!

Well since we're on the topic I remembered that Disney Canon SW has sub Relativistic calcs on the OBD should't they be upgraded then?

Yeah, people went into a huge debate about whether it was or not because they never bothered to slap a big "Legends" logo on the book.

Sadly, they're not.

"As of 2014, the new Disney Canon Star Wars material only includes the movie episodes, the Clone Wars series, and Rebels, as well as any games, movies, books, and comics published after 2014."

Darn well I guess it's still good for Legends then. So is there anything else you wanted to discuss in this thread then?

I mainly created it to bring attention to the forgotten calc above.

Which it seems was forgotten again...

The Everlasting said:
I really don't think Vader scales.
He should via rule of two tenets. He (Plaguis) regarded Darth Maul as one of the order's most promising disciples as well, Dooku is > Him, and Vader is > Dooku

Also, a friend of mine said there was a 20c Plaguis calc, need to ask him for that.

Well personally I wanted to ask about this should't the World Razer and the Ones Be upgraded to 3-C? The World Razer's page mentions him being able to shatter the galaxy when awakened and the The Son and Daughter would have destroyed the galaxy if they fought outside of Mortis or am I missing something?

I suppose so what about the Son and Daughter's fight outside of Mortis would that be any better to use?

The Rule of Two was invalid after Sidious, and being "one of the most promising disciples" is a meaningless phrase and there's nothing to directly scale Maul or anyone else to Bane.

"That seems like hyperbole since the Infinite Empire wouldn't be able to conquer that, and that would be split between the ones."

What do the Infinite Empire have to do with this?

Back