• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe so, but it's worth noting that Palpatine thought Vader (pre-mustafar) would become more powerful than he did, and noted his power was growing. Vader is already At least High 6-A as is, scaling wouldn't be too big of an issue given his considerable superiority to Yareal Poof (or any Council master not named Windu, Kenobi, Yoda, and in my opinion, Plo Koon for that matter)

They defeated World Razer and imprisoned him

@Teen

About surviving Sidious' lightning, Sidious explicitly stated that he had a use for Maul and wouldn't kill him. Thus there's no reason to scale since Sidious wasn't even trying.

Well I wouldn't think the World Razer Being 3-C would be to much of a stretch it's already 4-A so just one tier up doesn't sound to drastic to me

The EU Jedi should become FTL:

Obi-Wan used the Force to summon his lightsaber and tossed it to Anakin. With two lightsabers, the young Jedi attacked anew. Bur Dooku blocked every thrust and, step by step, drove Anakin back. He slashed through one lightsaber, extinguishing its blade. Then, with a stroke faster than light, he cut through Anakin's right arm at the elbow.
Source: Attack of the Clones Novelizatio

Count Dooku is straight up described as being FTL.

https://i.gyazo.com/0b42cca65d89f4975ba96b53f8040a24.png

Ben Skywalker has nanosecond processing speed.

https://i.gyazo.com/eb342717a897e10c33cfddf46c12a151.png

C3PO has literal nanosecond processing speed (Probably outlier, but still)

Jax shrugged. "It makes no difference if it's the sixth one or the first one that kills you. Dead is dead. "
"I wouldn't know. I do know, however, ", I-Five said, "that you're much better with that sword than you think you are. "
Jax glanced down at the weapon, saw his disorted reflection looking back at him from the blade's surface. "Yeah? How do you know th---?"
I-Five suddenly whipped up his left hand, index finger extended, and fired a laserbeam at Jax. The beam splashed off the ionized fire that suddenly coated the length of the blade, which Jax had automatically raised to block the beam.
"That's how," I-Five said, "The speed of light is just under three hundred thousand kilometers per second. You are currently seven-point-three meters from me. Your Force-augmented anticipatory reflex action is obviously working fine. You just have to let it."
Source: Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows

The I-Five's lasers are explicitly fired at the speed of light, and Jax Pavan can deflect them with his lightsaber.

"Tell the droid to give me the bota, Pavan."
"The droid doesn't have it," said I-Five suddenly. Both hands came up in a lethal gesture, lasers firing. The beams sliced toward Vader . . . and stopped mere centimeters from his outstretched hand.
Source: Coruscant Nights III: Patterns Of The Force

Darth Vader stops these same beams with his Force Telekinesis.

https://i.gyazo.com/5b81cf2f2f190c72e94dba3fc3b32ae7.png

Vestara Khai reacting in a nanosecond.

Three MagnaGuards, each with a double-ended weapon thatgenerated an energy field impervious to lightsabers, each with reflexes that operated near lightspeed, each with hypersophisticated heuristic combat algorithms that enabled it to learn fromexperience and adapt its tactics instantly to any situation, werecertainly beyond Obi-Wan's ability to defeat, but it was not Obi-Wan who would defeat them; Obi-Wan wasn't even fighting. Hewas only a vessel, emptied of self. The Force, shaped by his skilland guided by his clarity of mind, fought through him.
Source: Revenge of the Sith Novelizatio

Even the Magnaguards have Relativistic+ reactions.

Obi-Wan had his lightsaber activated in less than a second. But with the screaming hoards of people on all sides of him, it was difficult to tell where the bolts were coming from. Focusing his energy, he stood completely still for a nanosecond, then slashed out, ignoring the pain in his shoulder. He successfully deflected three bolts before the firing stopped.
Source: JASE2 : Followers

Obi-Wan reacting in a nanosecond.

Boba fired. The flechette's missile tore through the air. A nanosecond later it burst open. Hundreds of deadly projectiles spun out.
Faster than thought, Mace Windu leaped aside. The missiles exploded against the wall.
Source: Boba Fett: Pursuit

Mace Windu reacts to projectiles fired by Boba Fett which cross the air between then in a nanosecond. Easily FTL or FTL+

Even Blasters are very likely Lightspeed or at least Relativistic:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Matthew_Schroeder/Star_Wars:_Speed_of_Blasters

Yeah I agree Talon and Abeloth have nanosecond reacting feats to so you can see that there's nanosecond feats out the ass in Legends

Dozens of lasers shot towards Gallandro at the speed of light, igniting his body in a flaming inferno. And so the fastest gunman in the galaxy met his match.
Source: Essential Guide to Characters
Gripping his blaster, Gallandro smirked. "It's a pity, my little friend, but there's too much at stake here: Solo's the only one I can afford to take alive. I shall make this as easy as I can. Hold still." Drawing a bead on Skynx's head, he stepped forward. Energy discharges flashed from hidden emplacements; even Gallandro's fabulous reflexes gave him no edge against the speed of light. Caught -in a flaring crossfire of defensive weapons, the gunman was hit by a dozen lethal blasts- before he could so much as move. He was the center of an abrupt inferno, then his scorched remains fell to the corridor floor and the smell of incinerated flesh clogged the air.
Source: Han Solo and the Lost Legacy

In case you still doubt that Blasters are Lightspeed.

I naturally agree.

Best part is this scales to literally every Jedi and Sith.

Just need to work on justifications.

FTL Jedi and Sith is pretty good to me so i agree with that.

And Moon level Jedi and Sith? Was that supposed to be a thing but just didn't get accepted or what's going on with that?

@Js: I know that, but i'm asking WHAT'S up with that if it's not on the scaled pages yet?

@Matt: I see. So is it just not put in yet then AS I ASKED specifically?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Only some Top Tiers would get the scaling.
Who else would besides Bane and Zannah?

Also, shouldn't Plagueis scale to Palpatine? He clearly was afraid to fight an awake Palpatine given he killed him in his sleep instead of face to face, something he didn't do with say, Maul.

Ranting on rn, people need to at least take another minute when looking at a person's question. I know what the linked blog is in this case but when i asked somethign specificially, i want an answer that at least answers said specific question on the first response.

Ranting off, if the calc has been accepted but not implemented yet after all this time, i can go with it then in this case.

Js250476 said:
Isn't Palpatine constantly said to be the most powerful Sith ever tho?
He is, but he clearly must have viewed Plaguies as a threat, considering the only time he was ever so cowardly besides that was fighting Yoda.

@
matt

Proof? There is nothing showing he was much stronger than before, and he wasn't pushing himself to stay above Vader, Dooku or Maul.

From what I've read from Matt's blog the Large Star feat only happened because of Sidious newfound power after killing Plagueis

@Bruce

Arguments from incredulity mean nothing. Only post-Plagueis Sidious has High 4-C feats and "strongest Sith in history" statements.

A little off topic, but Abeloth can apparently "literally reshape the galaxy in any way she wished". Unless I am mistaken, that seems like being able to reality warp an entire galaxy/capable of moving it around or changing its form, which we'd normally rate as Galaxy level. Maybe she might be upgraded?

Ryukama said:
A little off topic, but Abeloth can apparently "literally reshape the galaxy in any way she wished". Unless I am mistaken, that seems like being able to reality warp an entire galaxy/capable of moving it around or changing its form, which we'd normally rate as Galaxy level. Maybe she might be upgraded?
It was accepted to be over time and not in one go.

Back