• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
The Star Fox profiles as they currently stand are kind of barren. So I'll be adding some things and scans that will help with their reworking.

General Revisions:
  • Arwings should be added to Fox, Falco, Slippy, and Krystal's standard equipment, tiering, and profiles. They use it for the majority of their games.
  • Krystal's staff should be added to optional equipment for both Fox and Krystal since Fox gave it back to Krystal near the end of Adventures and Krystal no longer seems to use it during the events of Assault and Command.
  • Since the comics are non-canon, scans such as Slippy's sleeping gas should be no longer used.
  • Likewise, Star Fox Zero feats should be treated as separate since the game serves as a reboot for the entire franchise.
AP And Dura:

Fox McCloud:
Slippy Toad:
Krystal:

Team Star Fox (Fox, Falco, Slippy and Krystal Post-Adventures)
Arwings (Standard Equipment for Team Star Fox and Krystal Post-Adventures)
Krystal's Staff (Optional Equipment for Fox and Krystal)
Agree: Dalesean027, DaReaperMan, DarkDragonMedeus
(3)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Side note, if anyone can find the "electromagnetic shield" scan for the barrel roll and the "anti-gravity" scan for the G-Diffuser system, I'd be very grateful.

Yeah, our Star Fox profiles are a mess at the moment, and there are also revisions for the tiers. I think we might need to give Arwings keys based on the numerous models that some are much stronger than others and what not too.

I also agree with adding the keys to the character profiles and all those ability additions look good.

General Revisions:
  • Arwings should be added to Fox, Falco, Slippy, and Krystal's standard equipment, tiering, and profiles. They use it for the majority of their games.
  • Krystal's staff should be added to optional equipment for both Fox and Krystal since Fox gave it back to Krystal near the end of Adventures and Krystal no longer seems to use it during the events of Assault and Command.
  • Since the comics are non-canon, scans such as Slippy's sleeping gas should be no longer used.
  • Likewise, Star Fox Zero feats should be treated as separate since the game serves as a reboot for the entire franchise.
Agree with everything.

Also, should Fox have a key for his Adventure (or post?) self, with its own P&A tabber and everything?

Fox McCloud:
All of this is good, though is there a canon description of what the Bafomdads are? Because it could be one of those cases where "resurrection items" are meant to be last-minute healing, rather than straight up bringing the mc back from the grave.

This is fine

I don't think these should qualify.
The fire just wears off on its own and still damages Fox, the electricity visibly hurts him and both the acid and the poison might not be just as lethal, and they also deal continous damage to Fox.
Having to face your worst fears isn't necessarily fear-inducing hax, but rather a trial of courage. I'm not really getting what's happening in that scene, I guess something gameplay-related representing Fox overcoming his fears and thus avoid being hurt by the illusions? In that case, you could call it resistance to illusions, but I need more context.

Slippy Toad:
Krystal:

Team Star Fox (Fox, Falco, Slippy and Krystal Post-Adventures)
Arwings (Standard Equipment for Team Star Fox and Krystal Post-Adventures)
Krystal's Staff (Optional Equipment for Fox and Krystal)
Everything works and is well-done, tho I have a few last things to say.

• Wouldn't it be better to cram Kystal's enhanced senses and clairvoyance under ESP?
  • Should Andross's black hole be considered real? They say it was created by his experiments, and doesn't really look like a real one, rather just sharing its name.
  • Is the portal the doing of Krystal's staff or of the device which it triggered?
  • When adding this stuff to the profiles, try to put some reference wherever possible, it would be nice.

Anyway, the verse really needed some attention and care and you did a very good job.

Agree with everything.

Also, should Fox have a key for his Adventure (or post?) self, with its own P&A tabber and everything?

All of this is good, though is there a canon description of what the Bafomdads are? Because it could be one of those cases where "resurrection items" are meant to be last-minute healing, rather than straight up bringing the mc back from the grave.
Probably should, yes. One key for Lylat Wars, second for Adventures, third for Post-Adventures. Also, I found a scan where it says explicitly that it is a mystical creature that can restore life and says that "if you've collected a Bafomdad and die, it can be used to restore you to good health".
I don't think these should qualify.
The fire just wears off on its own and still damages Fox, the electricity visibly hurts him and both the acid and the poison might not be just as lethal, and they also deal continous damage to Fox.
Having to face your worst fears isn't necessarily fear-inducing hax, but rather a trial of courage. I'm not really getting what's happening in that scene, I guess something gameplay-related representing Fox overcoming his fears and thus avoid being hurt by the illusions? In that case, you could call it resistance to illusions, but I need more context.
Fair.
Everything works and is well-done, tho I have a few last things to say.

• Wouldn't it be better to cram Kystal's enhanced senses and clairvoyance under ESP?
Probably should, yeah.
  • Should Andross's black hole be considered real? They say it was created by his experiments, and doesn't really look like a real one, rather just sharing its name.
I think we should hold off on saying it's real.
  • Is the portal the doing of Krystal's staff or of the device which it triggered?
I think it might've just been the device under further inspection.
  • When adding this stuff to the profiles, try to put some reference wherever possible, it would be nice.

Anyway, the verse really needed some attention and care and you did a very good job.
Ty ty. Will do.

Probably should, yes. One key for Lylat Wars, second for Adventures, third for Post-Adventures. Also, I found a scan where it says explicitly that it is a mystical creature that can restore life and says that "if you've collected a Bafomdad and die, it can be used to restore you to good health".
It's fine, then.

The following have been added.
All looks good, though I would argue that dispersing solar prominences with an explosion is still a matter of physics, rather than NPI. Maybe we could add Heat Manip to the Smart Bombs, since they are so hot they even evaporate these outbursts.

Lastly, I'd say resisting Sector Y's influence is tied to Radiation and Magnetism, rather than Technology and Matter Manip, since the space dust is described as radioactive and magnetic.

All looks good, though I would argue that dispersing solar prominences with an explosion is still a matter of physics, rather than NPI. Maybe we could add Heat Manip to the Smart Bombs, since they are so hot they even evaporate these outbursts.

Lastly, I'd say resisting Sector Y's influence is tied to Radiation and Magnetism, rather than Technology and Matter Manip, since the space dust is described as radioactive and magnetic.
Added.

Back