• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's no analysis yet, the heck?

Who has advantages? How's speed? What's IC and what's not? Why're people already voting??

star dream would win, yes I edited it.

janemba's 5 quadrillion vs star dreams 468 quadrillion

janemba's reality warping, law manipulation, soul manipulation, sealing, and possession 9star dream already resists soul and possession )

vs star dreams existence erasure, transmutation, reality warping, mind manipulation, soul manipulation, bfr, and information manipulation.

Galactagod said:
star dream blitz/haxstomps/Ap stomps

janemba's 5 quadrillion vs star dreams 468 quadrillion

janemba's reality warping, law manipulation, soul manipulation, sealing, and possession 9star dream already resists soul and possession )

vs star dreams existence erasure, transmutation, reality warping, mind manipulation, soul manipulation, bfr, and information manipulation.
When a character blitzes speed gets equalized automatically, the AP gap is interpretable.

Characters are more than their powers you know, Star Dream's EE, transmutation, mind & soul manip are done at impossibly close ranges and against defenseless targets. Its bfr was never used in combat, the same happens to its information hax but that's arguably because plot. Reality warping let's it warp space but aside from that it was never used in any notably op way. And that's just everything, I see no reason why Star Dream wouldn't just throw projectiles & stuff at Janemba like it did with Kirby. Its black hole thing is still a win-con tho.

Something similar happens with Janemba in the sense that I don't see him using his hax, if for other reasons.

ight speed equal. pretty sure Ap the close

oh ya I forgot, star dream automatically uses black hole creation the second he merges with the arc the picture in the OP suggest that he's only using star dreams soul os first phase. his reality warping makes him grant wishs like nova. his spatial manipualation is the thing that made him warp space with his mewo

janemba uses law manipualtion with his birth alone so that's a wincon. but i feel like star dream has more going for him, Intelligence being a good edge

Galactagod said:
his reality warping makes him grant wishs like nova. his spatial manipualation is the thing that made him warp space with his mewo
Yes, but reality warping is almost never a thing on its own, it just let's users use other powers, in Star Dream's case it makes sense to think that it used it to warp space, but it never used it for anything more. I removed that as space manip, everything he has from that power is harmless.

well the halberd wasn't touching that warped space so it didn't get harmed. ( as far as i know), star dream was acutally just going to wish susie back to life. but, nah while you remove his space manipulation, might as well give him large size ( type 4/5 ) for his 2 and 3rd key. since he is a "sentient planet"

It makes more sense for that to be omnidirectional than for it to only warp the space behind it, because logic. Even then, it was the type of space manip that leaves everything fine afterwards, there needs to be evidence of it being harmful, everything is still connected when warped.

That's a headcanon, it could have also going to kill all living beings with that. And even then that would have been it following someone else's wish, which says nothing on how it uses the power.

The same larse size as Nova is good.

Back