• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aizenishere said:
I'm voting Goku for now.

Since Gokus bloodlusted I don't see why he can't just IT and one-shot her before she can do anything. Whether he has resistances or not.
If she can time stop i am pretty sure that's faster than IT as he has a movement with his hand and a moment of concentration.

So it's a moment of concentration and touching his forehead vs uttering 4 words. Seems pretty close to me. Is there anything else she can do or would time-stop definetly be her go to bloodlusted?

It was blatantly stated that anyone who is much stronger than Hit would resist his time-stop. Goku as a SSB+kaiokenx10 resisted it in the U6 tournament. Now, Hit doesn't even bother using time-stop on him, as he clearly stated it would be worthless, before ToP.

Saying UI Goku who is much stronger than SSB+kaiokenx10 would not be able to resist it seems faulty. Higher transformations in DB have never shown to deduct any ability which the character already has in his lower transformations.

Also it is stated in Goku's profile, "all previous abilities, additionally...."

Time stop is instant. He won't have time to even put his fingers on his forehead.

Bloodlusted is usually treated as using the best strategy from the beginning and time stop I believe is by far her best abilty.

Uttering 4 words... Try doing it fast, with the time Goku teleports and prepares an attack it's over. That said i can give a moment of doubt there and just vote inconclusive.

Try putting your finger on your forehead. and considering it is literally a moment of concentration she'd probably be freezing time with gokus fist in front of her. So yea I'll shoot for inconclusive as well.

Goku has enough votes now.

Within 24 hours, if he still has 3+ votes more than his opponent, this can be closed and added. Also I voted Goku under the fact he's bloodlusted.

Can anybody please count the votes in here. Thanks lol

This will be the 4th cartoon character in Goku's page. I wonder what someone who's new to the wiki will think when they open Goku's page and see that he defeated Bender from Futurama and Marvin the Martian.

Right?!?!?!

EDIT: I think what got me is the fact some characters like bender HAVE tier 3/2 keys the. You look at naruto etc etc and you're just like... Q.Q

Aizenishere said:
Right?!?!?!
EDIT: I think what got me is the fact some characters like bender HAVE tier 3/2 keys the. You look at naruto etc etc and you're just like... Q.Q
Ikr, well, toon force always wins.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
This will be the 4th cartoon character in Goku's page. I wonder what someone who's new to the wiki will think when they open Goku's page and see that he defeated Bender from Futurama and Marvin the Martian.
But lost to someone owned by nickolodean

is everyone going to realize DB is ACTUALLY winning their tier 2 matches and funny beerus, goku and jiren won their matches around the same time (well simillar but you get what i mean)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
is everyone going to realize DB is ACTUALLY winning their tier 2 matches and funny beerus, goku and jiren won their matches around the same time (well simillar but you get what i mean)

No ones added Beerus match yet.

Back