• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stamina tiering revisions (continued)

Continued from this thread.

Unexpectedly, the thread closed before I could say anything else and we seemed to have made and accepted the new stamina editing rule. As such, now that it's in place, I think we should start revising some of the pages that have their stamina ratings at incorrect tiers. It might take longer than expected, but we should at least get a head start on listing the pages needed to be edited.

That is all.

Unite My Rice said:
The androids that can absorb energy have limited stamina. The others, not sure.
Cell needed 17 and 18 because of their infinite thing.

I agree with Pachi on that.

All Andriods except 17, 18, Cell, and debatebly 21 should have Limitless removed for something else.

Cell doesn't have limitless stamina. He was pretty clearly worn down and tired after his fight with Goku, hence why he got a Senzu.

Actually cell doesnt have limitless stamina, otherwise why would have he needed a senzu bean after his fight with goku?

Good point. I assumed otherwise since he absorbs 17 and 18 for himself.

Im good with non-infinite endurance green stinger bee.

The Andromon line may need a downgrade as I cannot find a statement that they have limitless stamina. Machinedramon is fine though. Same for Chaosdramon.

It says Machinedramon's digicore unleashes limitless power. Thats stated/shown in-verse right (don't know Digimon enough to say yes or no so i'll leave it to you Dragy)? Just checking.

Kk good. Mugendramon's safe.

Also @Pachi yeah def. It was actually mentioned last thread.

Magearna also needs its stamina downgraded as well.

Theglassman12 said:
Wait, didn't Cell get the senzu bean cause he was beaten around by goku?
He wasnt injured, and cell can regen so the only possible explanation is a stamina recovering.

But the senzu beans are made so that the consumer can be in 100% condition, not just in stamina, but in health. Also Namekian Regenerationn has mostly been shown to work when they lose a limb or head.

Goku didn't deal any wounds that would be significant to Cell if he had limitless stamina given that he can just heal from it all.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? There's probably a reason why it has Limitless stamina so if there is we should just put it on the page. Otherwise does this get downgraded too?
Look at the tier lol

I think limitless should start at 3-A+ tho it depends on the verse (Goku loses stamina every other episode)

But pretty sure their spiral power is infinite or something like that

Personally I don't think tier really determines stamina or else every 3-A, Low 2-C, and their mothers would get infinite stamina.

Though Infinite spiral power being a reason for it im completely fine with.

Plus they're likely 1-C which means energy isn't really a concern for them (again, does depend). But STTGL got broken down and Simon still had the energy to fight AS himself, who literally was the universe/multiverse.

I'm pretty sure 16 is an infinite energy model, for one thing he doesn't have those absorption things on his hands, and they call him a perpetual energy model in scan 84.

Also Cell does not have infinite energy, his ki was dropping during his fight with Goku.

Back