• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stalin did nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm...mm

sips coffee

"We must arouse him"

"This is so scary. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Seol404 said:
I'm getting really tired of this shit Rodri, you know exactly what I mean.
This is something I want you to remember from now on: I am slow, not stupid.

Do you think I'm going to ignore the fact that you insulted me out of nowhere just because you change the subject?

You can say I have done similar things in the past, but that doesn't justify your actions nor makes you better than me.

Now with that out of my chest I can sleep in peace. And you know what? I'm giving everyone permission to ignore me this time, reading and thinking about what I just wrote is enough.

Seol said:
What did I say to imply I was a Vampire?
You know, maybe the fact that you went to sleep at 6 am.

Rodri "Dante" said:
This is something I want you to remember from now on: I am slow, not stupid.

Do you think I'm going to ignore the fact that you insulted me out of nowhere just because you change the subject?
Theres a difference between being slow, and being oblivious. You asked who KSI was after me, Rora, and Ryu had just had an incredibly long conversation about him, even if you had somehow never heard of him before, you should have been able to pick up a lot from that conversation. You either didn't read our conversation, you were playing dumb, or you just didn't know, to which you could have very easily looked it up since hes kind of famous. Before that you asked who Stalin was, given that you did not imply it was a joke and that you were serious there is no excuse for this, literal children are taught about WWII, hes one of the most important people of the 20th century and among the most infamous in history, I don't expect you to be a history major, but you should at the very least know who he is. You've claimed to have been on the internet unsupervised for years, but you must not have used that time for learning anything productive or useful, because you don't seem to know about things that any average 10th grader should know about.

I went to sleep at 6 because I got up a little after 2 in the mourning and I was tired as ****, and why do you stalk what time it is were I live? I get that you're concerned about how much sleep I'm getting, but its a little creepy.

Seol404 said:
Theres a difference between being slow, and being oblivious. You asked who KSI was-
I... I just complained about you changing the topic...

I have an answer for every point, but quite honestly I don't care.

and why do you stalk what time it is were I live? I get that you're concerned about how much sleep I'm getting, but its a little creepy.

Knowing your timezone gives me an idea of whether or not you're awake. When I see you awake so late... it's just weird.

And your's is not the only timezone I know.

Rodri "Dante" said:
I have an answer for every point, but quite honestly I don't care.
This gives me the impression that you don't actually have any response to what I said, but you just don't want to admit it. I'm going to say this next time I'm losing an argument.

Hi Ryu, I didn't expect you to be active at this time (but look who's talking lol)

Press F for Crab

Yeah...I miss Crab

Ôò¡ÔöüÔöüÔöüÔò«

ÔöâÔò¡ÔöüÔöüÔò»

ÔöâÔò░ÔöüÔöüÔò«

ÔöâÔò¡ÔöüÔöüÔò»

ÔöâÔöâ

Ôò░Ôò»

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back