• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stalin did nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seol404 said:
<b Endgame is re-releasing with added scenes to beat Avatar and anybody who doesn't go see it again is literally worse than Hitler.
But I haven't caught up with the MCU yet...

Any place where I can watch Captain America: The Winter Soilder illegaly?

Whatever it takes.

I reiterated that comment to show what you caused to Christian.

Sure, he has temper issues, but you constantly going on about Endgame is getting grating and you acting superior to us for it even more so.

You should still go see it Yellowpig, we have to dethrone Avatar.

Oh, ask me to calm down when you're constantly stuffing a damn MOVIE in our throats? It's not making me wanna watch Endgame! It's making me want to watch anything BUT Endgame.

I think you are taking this to seriously.

I think you're taking this too seriously.

You've been hammering the fact that Endgame has made less than Avatar again and again. Who the **** cares? It's still the second highest grossing movie of all time. It's still made more money than most people can conceive. It's still probably going to remain unmatched for ******* decades to come.

Crabwhale said:
I think you're taking this too seriously.
You've been hammering the fact that Endgame has made less than Avatar again and again. Who the **** cares? It's still the second highest grossing movie of all time. It's still made more money than most people can conceive. It's still probably going to remain unmatched for ******* decades to come.
this

Crabwhale said:
Second highest is not high enough, I don't reach number 2 and call it quits, only losers do that.

Also, calm down Christian, you're acting like I'm physically bullying you into watching Endgame

Well, in a way, you are. You're stuffing this movie down my, no, ALL OF OUR throats. In fact, I'm done. No. Don't even TALK to me, don't even THINK about me.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, in a way, you are. You're stuffing this movie down my, no, ALL OF OUR throats. In fact, I'm done. No. Don't even TALK to me, don't even THINK about me.
If you're going to act this way than I don't want to interact with you anymore.

Christian has taken the fun out of this. I'll leave now, bye.

Seol404 said:
Second highest is not high enough, I don't reach number 2 and call it quits, only losers do that.
Do you have any idea how dumb, condescending and arrogant that sounds?

The Guy Who Has Never Seen or Heard of Anything (Hardly Working)-1
The Guy Who Has Never Seen or Heard of Anything (Hardly Working)-1

@Seol Did you hear that Dejinald made yet another vid on the drama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back