• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stalin did nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. (I blame Discord for taking Crab away from me)

Hes probably dead then... F

Can confirm, loser by the name of Crabwhale died today.

Cause of death was denying the Communist Party. His is an unmarked grave in the mountains of Central Albania.

Thats so sad... I never got to tell him how annoying he was :(

It's a browser game where you play as a tank against other tanks.

Also, it's one of the best browser games I've ever seen. Like, the skill tree and stat system is phenomenal for something like it.

No I haven't, and I probably won't

Anyway, reason why I bring it up is because of something that happened today:

I was attempting a very specific build (Necromancer, long story), but I kept failing over and over. Then, finally, on the final loss, B*tch Lasagna started playing in my head and I decided enough was enough.

I went for my pure dakka build, slayed some n00bs and achieved 128k points, which I am fairly certain is an all-time high in the 3 years I've been playing.

Did your master forgive you?

Crabwhale said:
I was attempting a very specific build (Necromancer, long story), but I kept failing over and over. Then, finally, on the final loss, B*tch Lasagna started playing in my head and I decided enough was enough.

I went for my pure dakka build, slayed some n00bs and achieved 128k points, which I am fairly certain is an all-time high in the 3 years I've been playing.
That's nice.

Endgame is re-releasing with added scenes to beat Avatar and anybody who doesn't go see it again is literally worse than Hitler.

Oh, okay. In that case, judge me for what I do and don't wanna do because I'm not seeing Endgame again even with the other scenes.

You will see Endgame again and that will be the end of it.

You guys do know that, by shoving Endgame down people's throats, you're only making them less likely to see it and wasting their good will in the process as well, right?

I'm not going to go see Endgame a third goddamn time. That's a huge waste, especially considering the only new thing is that there are different scenes. Well, what should I care? Why should I care? How much? Because unless you can convince me to somehow care about this, I'm not seeing this. Judge me, call me a bad person, call me Hitler, I don't GIVE A RAT'S ASS, YOU GODDAMN ASSHAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back