• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ2 Kefla vs UIO2 Goku.

The same battle that happened in the series but to the death this time and no tournament rules. otherwise SBA.

Goku ultra instinct render by maxiuchiha22-dccg4wm
I am sure Kefla can actually win this one, but let's see your thoughts.
KeflaSSJ2+B
Kefla:

Goku: 2 (The Calaca, Ionliosite)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't Kefla stomp here? SSJ2 Kefla was capable of one-shotting UIO2 Goku when she went to full power, and Post-UIO2 SSB Goku is about relative to UIO1.

Don't you mean unquantifiably above Omen 2? And if Kefla were just unquantifiably above Omen 1, wouldn't it just be unknown how she and SSBKK Goku rank compared to each other?

If she was that much above omen 2 then Goku wouldn't have been able to eliminate her, they were pretty comparable . Omen 2 is also unquantifiably above omen 1 and we get into the numbers when Goku uses Kaio-Ken.

I don't see why that would be the case, SSJ2 Kefla could have one-shot Omen 2 Goku, he only knocked her out by getting into very close range and using the Kamehameha, which does have more power than Goku himself. And still, if it's unquantifiable, the difference in power between them would just be unknown.

I'm not saying it's more than twenty times, I'm just saying you can't really tell if SSJ2 Kefla or Post-UIO2 SSBKK Goku could one-shot each other, because the difference between them is unquantifiable.

This seems a bit one sided then. I'll edit it a bit, now this is Son Goku (Ultra Instinct Omen, 2nd activation) vs. SSJ2 Kefla.

This battle already happened in the series, but this time It'll be to death and no tournament stage/rules. I am sure Kefla can actually win this one but let's see.

Then... it all depends on if Kefla can hit Goku or not. If she can, she one-shots.

Then Goku takes this. His UIO2 was good enough to prevent getting one-shoted in the past, even while he couldn't fly to dodge, so this is just Goku vs Kefla 2.0 but with no restrictions.

But last time he barely managed to KO Kefla via a knockout only, are you sure he can kill Kefla BEFORE he loses the UI power up?

If he's starting without injuries and with his full energy, he likely can.

That or Kefla's fusion goes poof before.

Note that Kefla being able to 1-shot UIO2 Goku was her pretty much using all of her energy and using a sort of "Fight or Flight" attack which is her final "hurrah" before her defeat. The characters including Vados and Champa confirm it so.

So pretty much the same thing happens but as Goku is at 100% here, she stands even less of a chance. Plus Kefla was already trying to kill Goku pretty much in the ToP when she did her Danmaku attack and it still did jack; so Goku just wins for the same reasons that happen in the show.

Goku was already weak when he was fighting Kefla and I don't think there is any stamina issue here plus I guess in UI form (And MUI) Goku instantly gains Stamina and UI and MUI multiplyers are far greater than Fusion multiplyer. Kefla got this powerful just because of Kale being a Legendery Super Sayian thus making the fusion getting this stronger Goku can probably kill her in SSB

Back