• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ Vegeta (Beginning Of GT) vs Buuhan

ok, who wins? wanting to see how much he has improved, Vegeta goes back in time to the time when Majin Buu was terrorizing the earth, can GT Vegeta take out the strongest Buu as a Super Saiyan? if Buu somehow wins, Vegeta ups the ante and goes Super Saiyan 2

SSJ Vegeta (GT)

Buuhan

buuhan wrecks

tbh it will take a baby vegeta phase 2 to clearly beat buuhan

vegito ssj3 however, will stop at syn or somewhat lower opponents (both vegito and buuhan are massively stronger than the rest of buu saga and are not involved in the gt scaling, thats why these 2 buu saga characters are unusually strong and can actually compete with gt's mid-high tiers (buuhan can and vegito can) and high tiers(vegito can))

Buuhan wins sadly. Vegeta didn't show anything impressive at the start of GT, maybe he got a little stronger, but not enough to compete with Buuhan.

VSJudge said:
Buuhan wins sadly. Vegeta didn't show anything impressive at the start of GT, maybe he got a little stronger, but not enough to compete with Buuhan.
well, Base Goku (Beginning Of GT)>=SSJ3 Goku (Buu Arc), wouldn't Base Vegeta (Beginning Of GT)>=SSJ2 Vegeta (Buu Arc) at least? Base Goku would be Multi-Solar System level, so wouldn't Base Vegeta at least Solar System level? also, are you thinking Buuhan is hundreds of times stronger then SSJ3 Goku (Buu Arc)? I agree that Buuhan is many times stronger then SSJ3 Goku (Buu Arc) but isn't that stretching it? at most, I see Buuhan being a dozen times stronger then SSJ3 Goku, while by scaling, Baby Arc SSJ Goku alone would be possibly more then 50x stronger then Buu Arc SSJ3 Goku

Vegehan said:
Vegeta didn't train for GT reasons so I'd assume that Buuhan stomps
I think Vegeta trained, he didn't pull a Gohan and just stop, I think Vegeta at least got stronger then his SSJ Counterpart in the Buu Arc, I think SSJ2 Vegeta (Beginning Of GT) is at least comparable to Buuhan

DBZMLP12345 said:
Vegehan said:
Vegeta didn't train for GT reasons so I'd assume that Buuhan stomps
I think Vegeta trained, he didn't pull a Gohan and just stop, I think Vegeta at least got stronger then his SSJ Counterpart in the Buu Arc, I think SSJ2 Vegeta (Beginning Of GT) is at least comparable to Buuhan
Except Chou Gohan was at least 20x stronger than Ssj3 Goku who was already 4x stronger than Ssj2 Vegeta making Buuhan at least 80x Ssj2 Vegeta (Buy saga)

Back