• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ Bardock (Episode Of Bardock) vs 1st Form Frieza

Who wins this fight? this is obviously not Revived Frieza, so the scenario is that Bardock somehow returns to the present after beating Chilled, Bardock realizes this, and since he became a Super Saiyan, decides its time for a 2nd round against Frieza, Frieza can't transform and must fight Bardock in his 1st Form

Bardock SSJ - Episode Of Bardock
Frieza first form

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Personally I think frieza annihilates him.
you know, given the state Bardock was in at the beginning of movie, shouldn't he have gotten a Zenkai? Now include the Multiplier for Super Saiyan, shouldn't that give Bardock that upper hand? Cause Bardock in his 1st Movie was at 10,000, SSJ is 50x increase, making SSJ Bardock 500,000 in the 1st movie, now if you apply the Zenkai boost Vegeta got from his 1st fight on earth and give it to Bardock, 24,000 divided by 18,000 is roughly a 1.33x boost, so 10,000 x 1.33 would be 13,300

Base Bardock (Episode Of Bardock): 13,300

SSJ Bardock: 665,000

1st Form Frieza: 530,000

you know, given the state Bardock was in at the beginning of movie, shouldn't he have gotten a Zenkai? Now include the Multiplier for Super Saiyan, shouldn't that give Bardock that upper hand? Cause Bardock in his 1st Movie was at 10,000, SSJ is 50x increase, making SSJ Bardock 500,000 in the 1st movie, now if you apply the Zenkai boost Vegeta got from his 1st fight on earth and give it to Bardock, 24,000 divided by 18,000 is roughly a 1.33x boost, so 10,000 x 1.33 would be 13,300

Base Bardock (Episode Of Bardock): 13,300

SSJ Bardock: 665,000

1st Form Frieza: 530,000

bardock i think

iirc, even before the planet was destroyed, his power level was around 10,000

ssj bardock at that tim would hence be around 500,000

also, he must have had a good zenkai boost from recovering from the injuries he had when frieza destroyed planet vegeta

since frieza's base is 560,000

a zenkai boost to a final base power level of over 11,200 will make ssj bardock over 560,000- and hence win

so it depends on the boost (then again, injuries of that level have produced massive boosts in the past, so i think the boost is enough for ssj bardock to win)

Not a fan of power levels I just go by what I can see and honestly the villain Chilled I saw was a joke and the blasts they used against each other were nothing compared to the blast frieza used to destroy planet Vegeta

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Not a fan of power levels I just go by what I can see and honestly the villain Chilled I saw was a joke and the blasts they used against each other were nothing compared to the blast frieza used to destroy planet Vegeta
the attack area is not a good way to gage power also

power leevels are not good in direct scaling of stats

but they are usefull when compared to other power levels and give some idea of power comparison

zenkais make no sense

Goku went from..what, 90K base power? against Ginyu...to likely millions..with 1 zenkai.

add in a probable massive (and also totally nonsensical) rage boost for Bardock when he sees Freeza and he stomps him.

Where was Bardock stated to be 10,000? Just curious. Also I'm not sure if Bardock could kill Frieza. Frieza was sliced in half then blow up by a fighter who was 25% stronger than himself (if Frieza were at max. Realistically SSJ Goku is way above a tired upper torso Frieza) and he still survived a planetary explosion. Bardock has to be quite a bit stronger than Frieza to kill him.

Although I have no evidence for this, I think that ssj Bardock should easily be a 5-A (I think that he is around 16,000 after getting his zenkai boost that makes him already near 5-B. As a super Saiyan he would be 800,000 which is way more than 530,000 (he is not 560,000 everywhere it says frieza is 530,000) (Frieza's first form) Even without Zankai boost 500,000 is still atleast a Low 5-A

bardock = 10 000

ssj1 = 10 000 X 50 = 500 000

1st form frieza = 530 000

+ a little zenkai bardock can be on 531 000 at the extreme very least

yeah bardock win

Back