• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ssj 4 Gogeta (GT) vs Zamasu (3-B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goteta can't really beat that Mid Godly and if Zamasu uses the duplication he could probably beat him down easy.

Zamasu, at least eventually. And why Gogeta? He'd be even less efficent than Goku and Vegetta SS4 working together, due to his extremely limitted time. Unless Goku pulls off that Plot Armor Bomb(a.k.a Spirit Bomb), there's no way he'd be able to beat Zamasu.

I agree, this needs to be closed. And I have a theory about Fusion Zamasu being "erased" Zeno. I think Zamasu might come back from being erased by Zeno.

Putting at mid-high is a bit of an underkill. And putting it any higher than mid-godly is an overkill. Its fine as it is.

SS4 Gogeta: Completely humilated Omega Shenron, Who can gradually destroy the universe.

Fusion Zamasu: Far stronger than Super Saiyan Blue Goku by the time of the Future Trunks Saga who is quite a lot stronger than SSG Goku who can threaten the universe alongside Beerus. Also has Mid-Godly regen, Reactive Power Level and Duplication.

They seem kind of comparable to me, but ultimately Zamasu is going to win in the long run.

He has now Mid-High regen, which means, that Gogeta can only finish him, if he uses Genkidama, which is very unlikely. So my vote still goes to Zamasu a.k.a. Ningen Destroyer!

Aren't the previous votes for Zamasu invalid? Like, I'm sure he wins but the reasoning for it changed

Zamasu doesn't have Mid-Godly anymore, and Goku wasn't going to blow up the universe in the manga.

That said, they are probably somewhat comparable in power.

It depends wheter Gogeta would the Stardust Breaker/Soul Punisher or not.

Yeah, because that's the only way he's winning:

Zamsuis as I said, probably comparable, but his fusion time limit is 1 full hour (as opposed to Gogeta's 10 to 15 minutes), and even when Zamasu defuses, he clones himself up to no end.

Well, if we ignore plot armor, then clone spamming+very high regenarative abilities= eventual win for Zamasu.

Not unless he has absolute erasure at his disposal. Something like Hakai or Zeno's pseudo-omnipotent blasts.

Stardust Breaker is similar to Hakai, except it only works on evil beings, right? If yes, then I change my vote for Gogeta, since Zamasu only has Mid-High regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back