• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSB Gogeta (DBS) vs Whis (DBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSB Gogeta vs Whis Speed unequalized

Whis can't use his hax like matter manipulation, time manipulation, etc. This is a battle of physical prowess, so just speed, strength, technique, stamina, etc.

IvoryAS said:
Isn't Whis thought to be an unquantifyable level above everyone near or below Beerus?
LSSJ Broly was stronger than Beerus and SSB Gogeta absolutely curbstomped him. So SSB Gogeta is far far superior to Beerus.

DbzDB2, restricted fight won't be added.

From the Versus Thread Rules

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.

Whis stomps.

Whis has never been touched. I also firmly believe that he is also powered down in his base form. He knows UI too but has yet to show it even when facing Goku and Vegeta at the same time. I'd be willing to bet he can power up even more and get the UI aura like Goku. Even if Gogeta is stronger than Broly, we don't know by how much. Wasn't Broly only a little bit stronger than Beerus? Gogeta didn't one hit Broly like Whis did to Beerus.

I'm okay with this match not being added. Whis is too broken with all his abilities.

WarriorofMite said:
Whis stomps.
Whis has never been touched. I also firmly believe that he is also powered down in his base form. He knows UI too but has yet to show it even when facing Goku and Vegeta at the same time. I'd be willing to bet he can power up even more and get the UI aura like Goku. Even if Gogeta is stronger than Broly, we don't know by how much. Wasn't Broly only a little bit stronger than Beerus? Gogeta didn't one hit Broly like Whis did to Beerus.
Agree. Also, it is never infer that Broly is stronger Beerus.

Whis one shots Gogeta. Whis one shot an enraged (albeit comedic enraged) Beerus with a simple pressure point poke. So the most we have ever seen from Whis (who is depicted as doing it very casually) is one-shotting Beerus (who Goku compares Broly to 'probably' being stronger than).

Whis FRA. If Whis is 5x stronger than Beerus tho, Gogeta could win, but Whis is more likely far stronger than this. Oh yeah and Ultra Instinct.

Whis is the strongest being in Universe 7. Nothing has come close to topping or threatening him whose names aren't Grand Priest or Zeno. Vados is a maybe as she was stronger than him 1,000 years ago but Whis protests that things are different as of present day.

Whis would stomp.

The goat is stated to be strongest enemy ever and he's probably weaker than Beerus so it's doubtful whether Gogeta could even beat Beerus, let alone Whis.

And we are taking Goku's word when he's never seen a Full Out Beerus ? (Don't mention Beerus vs Champa... Nothing implies they were going all-out) . I still believe Whis oneshots though don't get me wrong... I just still have a hard time beleiving anyone can consider Goku to be reliable here....

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
And we are taking Goku's word when he's never seen a Full Out Beerus ? (Don't mention Beerus vs Champa... Nothing implies they were going all-out) . I still believe Whis oneshots though don't get me wrong... I just still have a hard time beleiving anyone can consider Goku to be reliable here....
I do agree no one ever seeing Beerus Full Powers.

However, Goku full power is comparable to Jiren who is stronger than God of Destruction.

Likewise, Goku is not unreliable in terms of fighting, Goku is reliable as it is asserted by many in genius in fighting.

Nedge1000 said:
I do agree no one ever seeing Beerus Full Powers.

However, Goku full power is comparable to Jiren who is stronger than God of Destruction.
Goku's full power is comparable to a suppressed Jiren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back