• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spy vs Yuno Gasai (both at least 9-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an alternate universe where mann co and Future diary are in the same world, one of the phone users hired the spy to kill Yuno. Will the yendere win or the sneaky spy?

Speed is equalized, this is base spy (no mvm upgrades), knives only for both

This fight takes place at Yukiteru Amano's house

Spy
The Spy

Yunoart
Yuno Gasai

Votes:

Yuno: 1:(Eficiente)

Spy: 3 (Dargoo Faust ), (Jasonsith), (Zark2099 also not sure exactly but it seems more towards spy), (DragonEmperor23)

Dead Ringer will guarantee Spy the first hit, along with a guaranteed failsafe (Unless Yuno has freakishly high reaction time and precursor knowledge of a dead ringer.) After that Spy can just backstab her off, right? I'm not familiar with Future Diary so not sure.

If Yukiteru isn't around, Spy stealths Yuno and backstabs her.

If he is, she precogs him going behind her and turns around and attacks, although I wouldn't count on that being a wincon considering the Spy is no slouch in hand to hand and disarming, even when caught during a stealth attack. In his trailer, he individually defeated the Sniper, Medic, Heavy, and Soldier even after they relised he was there. Yuno's precog isn't good enough to work during a heated hand to hand battle.

Spy either takes this Low-Diff or High Diff.

Spy for reasons above.

(And someone should have moentioned "at least 9-A" versions are used already)

Dargoo Faust said:
If Yukiteru isn't around, Spy stealths Yuno and backstabs her.
If he is, she precogs him going behind her and turns around and attacks, although I wouldn't count on that being a wincon considering the Spy is no slouch in hand to hand and disarming, even when caught during a stealth attack. In his trailer, he individually defeated the Sniper, Medic, Heavy, and Soldier even after they relised he was there. Yuno's precog isn't good enough to work during a heated hand to hand battle.

Spy either takes this Low-Diff or High Diff.
so is this a good match or a stomp? I did kinda restrict the spy from using his gun...

Stomp? Of course not. Yuno is able to kill Spy, I'm just saying he has better skills.

I mean

Her diary is basically useless without outside help

Spoi - 7 (Zark, Dragon, DMUA, Dargoo, Torli, Jason, Xtas)

Yandere Simulator -

I would vote Spy but I remember Yuno's sheer skills to be absurdly high (not a vote).

Does skill really matter over espionage? I mean, the knife still stabs, so fanciness doesn't exactly matter.

Also, there is a very likely chance that Spy knows what he's dealing with, but not Yuno since Mann Co. doesn't exist in Future Diary

Skill matters if Yuno catches him or if Yukki is around, which is fairly likely considering this is at his house.

Even then her diary would still tell her DEAD END, which would at least inform her something's about to kill her, and she'd immediatly act on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back