• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One insane killer versus another! Yuno vs Joker!

Joker vs Yuno
The Joker (DCAU - 3 (UchihaSlayer96, BrazilianDeadpool, Migue79)

VS

Yuno Gasai - 0 ()

Inconlusive - 0 ()

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:
This is normal Joker from BTAS.

Joker knows about Yuno's feelings and relation to Yukiteru and has heard from his henchman the two kids seem to be able to predict the future, Joker is dubious of this and has kidnapped Yuki to lure Yuno to him. He is aware of Yuno's skills from ex-henchmen. In the video Yuno got from him showing he has her boyfriend, he smacked Yuki across the face, drawing blood.

Yuno is aware of Joker's repetoire of equipment, his skills and his intelligence.
Yuki has access to his phone and is being discreet with it.

Yuno is bloodlusted.

Both have 1 hour of prep.

Battle takes place in a large factory room, starting distance is 5 meters.

Win via any method.

One hour of prep, Yuno can only predict what happens to Yuki from ten to ten minutes. Unless Joker makes a trap that revolves around him or harms/affects him in any way, she'll be walking in oblivious to all of them. Of course, he'd probably rig the boy with explosives or laughing gas, but any other traps not related to him wouldn't be detected. And even if she was warned about them or detected them somehow, she would be likely overwhelmed by Joker's planning. Joker is aware of her skills, so he wouldn't underestimate her - and if he did, he held his own against Batman in several ocasions, which is something to brag about. Combine his unpredictable way of fighting, to his extensive arsenal, to Yuno's lack of information on her own well-being and she'll be Dead in the End. We can also point out the fact (that would likely not be considered) that Joker himself could steal Yuki's diary and figure out how to use it - and it would end way worse to Yuno. Summing it up: Joker can shock her into unconsciousness or death. Stab her, cut her, gun her down, melt off her jaw or make her laugh to death. If the fight itself doesn't kill her, traps will. So... yeah, Joker.

actually would it alert Yuno to Joker taking his diary away given it would say "Yuki has lost his diary."? Somethingl ike that?

also the battle starts at 5 meters, it doesnt begin with Yuno outisde the factory and trying to get to Joker.

Well, as far as I know (never watched Mirai Nikki, but I did a bit of research) she would likely be alerted to Yuki's diary being taken away ten minutes before it happened - but it would happen during the prep time. She wouldn't be able to stop it, and such information wouldn't be useful to her as her diary only reports what happens to and around Yuki, and not his diary itself. We don't need to considerate this point into battle, as it goes against SBA.

Indeed, the battle starts at 5 meters, but given one hour of preparations, Joker would likely set traps around the room (and the whole factory, if it gets that far).

It would also tell her any traps Yuki has on him, or he can see and well I dobt Joker would realize Yuki's phone works before he sets up ANY traps

Joker doesn't need to know how the phone works - he would probably think that it is a normal phone at first -, he would just get rid of it or keep it out of Yuki's reach. About traps, Yuno would indeed know about any traps involving Yuki (I stated that before, too), but Joker wouldn't restrict the surprises to him. Since he knows about her skills, he'd likely fill the fighting area with traps - it usually works against a certain Dark Knight - and she wouldn't be able to predict them since they have nothing to do with Yuki.

Wait I ust realized he doesnt even need to have it out or use it. Would oker even know or care about the phone? Does BTAS even have personal porable phones?

As far as I remember, yes, they are a thing in the DCAU (where BTAS takes place). Joker would see the phone as a means to contact anyone else, so he would take it from Yuki or destroy it. But this isn't relevant to the fight, since his opponent is Yuno.

It woul very much be relevant since it would show up as a DEAD END on her phone. Yuno would ******* lose it. and Ive watched the whole series, she doesnt get sloppy when she gets mad.

Yuki's death would pop-up a Dead End in Yuno's Diary? Doesn't it only happen when the user him/herself is about to die?

But we're straying away from the fight. According to the conditions you made, the fight is simply Joker and Yuno in a room, nothing else. If you say Joker's capture and harming of Yuki will make her "lose it" we can assume she's Bloodlusted (sugestion: add it to the original post).

All that being said, I'll just list my reasons to vote for Joker:

He's got fighting experience from all his confrontations with Batman.

He's an insane genius. He makes plans capable of putting Batman and even the Justice League in serious trouble; with one hour of preparation, he's a higher threat then he already appears to be.

His arsenal is huge and too unpredictable, even if you're expecting it. Yuno has no resistance to shocks, acid or, most importantly, his Laughing Gas.

I know that Yuno is a force to be reckoned with, mainly in the face of Yuki's danger, but I just can't see her killing a supervillain that nearly killed one of the most skilled fighters of his universe several times and outsmarted the Justice League by himself.

She has an hour of prep and knows of his stuff, she can get something to cover her mouth for the laughing gas.

At this point, Yuno should have Yukiteru as standard equipment when given prep tbh. That's the whole reason why she works so well in combat against others.

In the first place, kidnapping Yuki would be difficult as shit for someone who isn't a future diary holder.

Aside from that point which I had to make, Joker takes it in this fight.

Back