• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spy Checking gone wrong

Oooo I can't wait for when Overwatch goes down to 9-A for some good ol' fashioned Overwatch vs TF2 or 007.

Hope those downgrades are still happening that is..

Sweet. It was just for clarification

Anyway, so I think James has this. He has better range and knows not to get in close to a flamethrower. Pyro has dealt with invisibility before (IIRC) so it's not a HUGE factor, but it's still an advantage James has over Pyro. It adds unpredictability and a new layer of strategy to Bond's tactics.

Eventually, James will start landing homing rockets and the damage will do its toll on Pyro. James has my vote

its like 3x higher than TF2s with characters in verse that oneshot people stronger than TF2 characters

One of Pyro's main things is the ability to reflect rockets and grenades with airblasts.

I didn't know that, my apologies. I'm not incredibly knowledgeable on TF2. Then I'd probably go Incon. James still has a massive range advantage and can essentially always keep his distance against Pyro. On the other hand, James would get most of his rockets blown away. So either James outsmarts him and manages to hit him or it's just James staying away and not getting hit

Seeing as how that's 8-C, I'm pretty sure it was deemed invalid. The profiles clearly mark the characters as 9-A.

Doesn't Pyro cover the range gap with the flare guns? Not to mention he can like, fly over to Bond to cover the gap anyhow

Anyways I'll be voting for Pyro, given that range is the only condition currently giving Bond his incon advantage

Anyway, Pyro FRA i guess. Pyro can reflect rockets, has a decent Area of attack in some secondaries and can clear the range with its "Jetpack"

Actually Ian Fleming just called me from beyond the grave, Bond can destroy buildings with his bare hands so this can't be added anymore

TheArsenal1212 said:
Actually Ian Fleming just called me from beyond the grave, Bond can destroy buildings with his bare hands so this can't be added anymore
Well Gaben texted me Pyro holds the key to releasing Half Life 3, so that's probably a 1-B feat. He won't do it right away though, it's OOC, but still

Back