• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So much rage... So much hate...

Eleven was hit with it as she passed this old building. It reminded her of the monster from the Upside Down, but this was different. Something... human. Despite her better judgment, she entered the run-down restaurant. This thing couldn't get out, she couldn't release another monster.

A child...

The sound of a child hadn't been heard in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria in decades, but William recognized it immediately. It had been so long since he "played" with a child. He was excited. And this accursed suit wouldn't keep him from his game.

Speed equalized.

Both are in character.

They start in opposite ends of the FNAF 1 pizzeria. They know the other is there, but not their exact location or abilities.

Springtrap Corpse
ElevenImage
Springtrap: 7
Eleve: 2

Oh shit. This is good. Springtrap is way more brutal, skilled, and durable, not to mention he can one-shot. However, Eleven's got telekinesis, and can ping-pong Springtrap around the place, and can inflict fatal injuries with telekinesis. On the other hand, Springtrap is no stranger to otherwise fatal injuries, such as being impaled, burned alive, bleeding out, etc. All in all, Springtrap gets my vote.

Oh, I thought eleven would stomp; I guess I underestimated springtraps pain tolerance, going for him fra

Well he's killed at least five on his own so that's 5× the experience against his opponent who hasn't even fought a single Animatronic.

Springtrap has an environment advantage, as he's already familiar with the FNAF 1 pizzeria, plus he's a master of stealth and can one-shot Eleven. She wouldn't even see it coming.

Batman129 said:
eleven wins pretty easily. she can easily crush springtrap via metal Manipulation
He already is crushed that's his entire backstory; plus he probably rips her apart before she can do anything due to phantoms jumpscaring and the stealth advantage and/or home field advantage.

Wasn't Eleven supposed to get a major upgrade at some point? Based off of a storm feat from the Mind Flayer? I swear I recall such a thing

VersusJunkie54 said:
Wasn't Eleven supposed to get a major upgrade at some point? Based off of a storm feat from the Mind Flayer? I swear I recall such a thing
I don't think that increases her durability, so Springtrap probably still wins by causing her to go into a panic attack with phantoms and killing while she's distracted.

As far as I know, they were just going to change the 9-B rating to "At least 9-B", but I don't know if they concluded on that decision.

Also, bump.

Noahkaismith said:
Thank god, Springtrap might finally get a win...
I wouldn't count on it staying long though. Eleven should be way above 9-B. (Because opening then closing an interdimensional gateway is TOTALLY Wall level.)

If/when she gets upgraded, the result will likely be removed. But that would be something for the Content Revisions board.

Noahkaismith said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Eleven closed and opened a dimensional Gateway. Springtrap is literally fodder to her. She seriously should not be 9-B.

That's hax, not AP.

You gotta prove it buddy. If Eleven is really gonna be downplayed this badly, she needs to be At least 9-B, likely far higher at the least.

Then again, there's nothing stopping her from just ripping apart Springtrap, since he's got no regen. But its been added so close this.

I won't request for this match to be removed. At least not soon.

Opening a dimensional gateway isn't something that requires raw power. Look at how we treat Dragon Ball characters. Goku and Frieza are the only ones who get resistance to existence erasure, despite it seeming to come from raw power. Why the far higher? She has done nothing to warrant that. Flipping a car, snapping necks, and etc. is wall level. Relatively low end as well. And she doesn't just rip people in half right off the bat. In fact, I don't think she's ever done that.

And Ben 10 characters don't anhililate everything within 100+ miles with their mere punches, despite being 7-A. So I guess they aren't 7-A by that logic? Nor is any other character with a rating 9-B or above just because they don't always accurately represent their power. That argument doesn't work.Casually killing Demodogs who can burrow through dozens upon dozens of meters of solid Earth, and stomping the Demogorgon.... I'd say Eleven is more than capable of ripping someone in half if she wanted to.

What? No, that's not what my arguement was about at all. Don't know how you got that. Also, the reason they don't is because they can focus all of the power into a specific area, the area they're punching. She didn't stomp the Demogorgon. If she wanted too, yeah, she could. But that's like saying Superman could beat Goku because Superman can destroy the planet and Goku will sufficate. Sure, he could, but that would go against his character and morals.

Effortlessly overpowering it, slamming it against a wall then disentigrating it isin't a stomp? I'm pretty sure it is.

Good thing bloodlusting is a thing is VS debates then......

Back