• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way Error, why haven't you changed your profile picture to a Sans yet?
It's not like I haven't tried it's just that I can't.

Does it have to do with not confirming your email?

Hey, people can do whatever they want, as long as it doesn't affect other people or the wiki as a whole negatively. It doesn't matter if other persons think it's not cool or something, everybody has the right to like or do what they want (again, as long as those actions don't affect other people or the wiki negatively).

Copetan said:
Hey, people can do whatever they want, as long as it doesn't affect other people or the wiki as a whole negatively. It doesn't matter if other persons think it's not cool or something, everybody has the right to like and do what they want (again, as long as those actions don't affect other people or the wiki negatively).
Yeah I agree with you I rather respect opinions instead of being cruel towards other users

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore

Yuck, how did it get there?

Well if its in your basement sombody must have put it there

Once I saw a dead cat with its guts all over the place on the roadside...

A raven was pecking at it

HOW DID IT GET INTO YOUR BASEMENT AND HANG ITSELF, THIS STORY HAS MORE HOLES THAN THE LAST JEDI!!!

@Crabwhale

The only reason I remember about that is because of the raven.

The cat part was unsettling, but the raven part was amusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back