• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spooky was basically infallible in the episode in which he appeared, but can he really incapacitate someone? I don't remember him being able to do that.

If he can emotionally wreck them hard enough I feel like he could

Also Stitch would have drowned or at least gone unconscious had Lilo not interrupted their first encounter so yeah he can definitely incapacitate people I'd say

Would his telepathy work on someone without a brain?

And Pearl is kinda more powerful than Stitch physically so him incapping her is gonna be a bit difficult

It's more based on whether or not the opponent does or doesn't feel fear. And as far as him incapping Stitch goes, it helped that Stitch was afraid of water.

I've only seen like 4 or 5 episodes of SU but I remember in one they thought that Steven was severely injured and Pearl started having a mental breakdown. So if Spooky were to, say, shapeshift into a dying Steven...

Shapeshifting is likely to be way less effective against someone who comes from a species of shapeshifters (and almost everyone has thousands of almost identical to them gems). She's just too used to that.

I don't think Pearl can overcome fear just because it came in the form of a power that she has.

But I voting her since Spooky used his power against beings without any solid motivation to face him, or not as solid as "willing to kill".

Is Pearl going to still be in "willing to kill" mode against a green blob she doesn't know when "Steven" is lying on the ground in front of her dying a slow and painful death?

>Asking for the emotional stability of a SU character

Well, you definitely have a point, let's wait for Weekly's response tho.

That's a pretty important difference tho. Depending on what it shapeshifts info, Pearl will react differently. Also, does it have any size limits on shapeshifting? And if it does, will it just turn into a smaller version of the thing?

Nope, no size limits. If someone's afraid of it, he can shapeshift into it. Same color, size, voice if they can talk, etc.

Pearl's more than smart enough to know that it's not the real Diamond, so she'd have no qualms fighting it. Turning into a dying Steven would piss her off more than it would traumatize her, given that it's a really low move.

That would indeed break her down, but she'd be seeing Spooky turn into Steven. It's not like she's walking into a fight and instead seeing a dying Steven.

Spooky's also not dumb enough to let her see him shapeshift. First thing he does is run and hide and by the time she finds "him" what she finds is Steven dying.

And what exactly says she's not seeing that immediately as the fight starts?

Spooky's also not dumb enough to let her see him shapeshift. First thing he does is run and hide and by the time she finds "him" what she finds is Steven dying.

She's not giving him the time, and with her range and skill advantage, she's more likely to off him before he can hide.

And what exactly says she's not seeing that immediately as the fight starts?

SBA says that.

With speed equalized and starting 4 km apart and his proficieny in using his body control and irregular body comp to dodge attacks he can certainly buy himself enough time to hide from her.

White Diamond? Steven dying? I don't think so. Personally, I think that her greatest fear would be finding out that Rose Quartz actually despised her. Considering her world revolves mainly around Rose Quartz, hearing this coming straight from her idol (as Spooky would obviously take Rose's form) would send her world crashing down in front of her and send her into a fit of despair. Whether or not she's able to continue after that, I'm not entirely sure.

In the episode he appears in Spooky transforms into Cobra Bubbles, a social worker, in order to scare Lilo's older sister, Nani. Nani's not afraid of Cobra himself, but then "Cobra" said the reason he was there was to take Lilo away. So he's not restricted to people and objects but also situations.

I don't think anyone was wondering this but I feel it's worth pointing out.

Back