• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think this is just a misconception, Heck after all is done while the goofy goober guitar and saving the whole town with said item is legit SpongeBob is seen hanging from a rope.

Js250476 said:
Probably the time he drained the whole ocean or becoming the moon.
(And then I saw it was a fun and games shtick.)

Oh yeah But in all seriousness here are my thoughts those on the other hand are rather questionable outlier's no matter what this site says thanks to SpongeBob's constant defiance of reality (Even if it's a tad inconsistent at times.) SpongeBob (and the rest.) have actually done some fairly impressive things if it weren't for the diminutive size problem in Bikini Bottom everything including everyone in the cast would have been SO MUCH HIGHER.

If that were to be made a reality and despite everything looking the same the change stays like that throughout the series run like one shot of an episode shows them now being the size of humans which is a running (Not too in your face.) Gag like Casper the friendly ghost they get surprised and said aquatic characters not be as hindered from being outside of water. And those human counterparts I know it's just for the special but they could have had even more potential if they were to interact with each other maybe not ALWAYS of course that's pushing it but at least now and then, The human counterparts also are as zany as the aquatic counterparts it would work!

(Heck at the very end when SpongeBob and the rest were about to leave surface land a Dog literally pulled a Gromit stood up on two legs with a humanoid look threw the frisby for the owner to fetch which gives me flashbacks to that one Japanese commercial with the grown dog! And that wasn't the only strangest parts!)

And about those Moon to Planet tier feats if he were to do this more then several times if not more evidenced on his spongy material who knows it might actually become acceptable one day can't believe I'm saying it (Heck even the laser dodging would be in too because there has been that too!), Same with the other characters who are nearly seemingly "above the rest." Like The Flying Dutchman and King Neptune I find it somewhat funny that Neptune the ruler of the sea listed as Below Average in speed? I know there are different incarnations of Neptune no doubt about it but it doesn't seem very ruler/godlike when you think about it but okay! (It should have stayed unknown like Bubbles despite Bubbles in his transitions actually flies through space.)

But even then this site will sometimes rely solely on the fact SpongeBob is still grounded in reality with 10-C if only this were to change! If only I were able to give the show ideas you know? Trying to make SpongeBob more interesting.

yeah i beleive that neptune should just be wall level dutch man possibly because he can grow to the size of the buildings in spongebob (wall level)

Js250476 said:
3-C and MFTL+
Apparently wasn't the string a "Chain of reaction affecting the environment rather then SpongeBob himself" Scenario? Even if people in this site consider it an "outlier" HE STILL JUMPED OUT OF A FREAKING GALAXY despite it being a joke and games thread I am not joking actually no disrespect it does grinds my gears and unlike Squid-ward in Clarinet land ITS NOT A HALLUCINATION, IT LEGIT HAPPENED which in the end wouldn't it be 3-A not 3-C due to making every spatial thing a blank void in the end? Not to mention survived being in said void with no ill side effects (Maybe not always on the same level but Bugs Bunny has something similar actually.), That being Patrick who survived it too, everyone else seemingly did not proving once more that SpongeBob's verse isn't always anchored in reality at peak though it is baffling.

But then the whole excuse of it is "It's inconsistent, characters are mostly seen as too small and inferior to anything else." There was actually an FTL+ Feat via Plankton dodging Lasers, a second being in Karen's virus and I believe a third but the the "Laser." Bended and it was in a comic Yet this is again denied due to being mauled by slower things but at peak who knows it might be different if only they showed more feats of such At some points definitely yes it makes a tad sense but all in all in some way it doesn't always feel right to fully ignore.

If there was only a SpongeBob Composite like the games and Comics counted this would possibly boost SpongeBob's stats to ordeal levels.

Maverick, I am aware to its a fun and games thing but Jesus you're peeping and habit of being so utterly smug about it is at times disgusting, Who knows man it's hard to believe but anything new maybe even worthy for once might come to that show to point where you might not be able to do anything but accept it and might not seem as Wank in the end. (Relatively. xD)

Sorry if my smugness (?) bothers you; trust me when I say I have no ill will towards you. But Spongebob characters being Galaxy/Universe busting monstrosities that are hundreds of thousands of times faster than light is absurd and utterly setting breaking. It's wank.

Maverick Zero X said:
Sorry if my smugness (?) bothers you; trust me when I say I have no ill will towards you. But Spongebob characters Galaxy busting monstrosities that are hundreds of thousands of times faster than light is absurd and utterly setting breaking. It's wank.

Oh heck yeah the absurdity is so much it breaks us trust me I know the feeling as my actions right now might now show my bad, What I was trying to say that's sometimes the point SpongeBob is full of nautical nonsense nearly anything can happened nothing makes sense to point where it might at times become the majority of the time.

Hell not even surface land from the birthday blowout special is considered normal to a degree it's absurd the same way despite the whole slight dehydration/small size problem with the sea counterparts, a Gorilla for a boss, Jim Bob apparently human in origin grows many arms and blurs with Plankton's human counterpart is not far off carrying some high tech pulverisation gun, hell a dog pulled a gRoMiT and threw a frisbee at a Human at the half the end! (Which also gives me flashbacks to that one uncanny Japanese commercial.)

And lastly this is the most important don't get me started on the whole Patchy suddenly meeting SpongeBob for real with nothing but his head while singing a non copyright rendition of happy birthday for SpongeBob, Wasn't SpongeBob a fictional character in his Universe?! How can he be making an immersion mind you it was not a dream/hallucination when we are seeing it right there for ourselves when he got launched off a rocket that shoots beans (Long story unless you watch the entire episode fully.) Straight head first to an island? By the way which should possibly have a calc one day since Antonio pirate Banderas had something similar.

Sure some things might not always make a right at times it sounds like Wank it does but that's the thing "It's absurd and utterly setting breaking." When the series throws logic out the window fully, it at times becomes questionable as well my bad if it came out harshly thanks for not having Ill will and all I'm not always like that but it had me thinking at times.

Maverick Zero X said:
The series being absurd doesn't make it exempt from the fact that certain feats are outliers.
Yeah that's what I kind of said about some things not always making a right there can be outlier's without a doubt but still we can't be always sure if this is the definitive Stats for SpongeBob, you may not always see it but he (And the rest.) Might under go a big change in said stats base or some other form as ridiculous as it sounds he might show higher showings despite the grudge with outlier's and inconsistencies one day.

Back