• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob to 2-C (low 2-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the game variant would include all of his games, perhaps even the nicktoons crossover ones and even the arguably canon Legend of the Lost Spatula?

I am fine with creating a separate Low 2-C page for the book, if you wish.

It´s fine for the moment, but first, we have to decide exactly how much can be considered for the Heropants canon, it can be what I said before or even just a "composite" one.

The 2nd Existential Seed: For now, the best is to keep it in low 2-C, as we lack enought proof to make it high 2-C.

That´s a good point.

For now, we have to wait for other responses to see what to do now.

Bobsican said:
The 2nd Existential Seed: For now, the best is to keep it in low 2-C, as we lack enought proof to make it high 2-C.
High 2-C doesn't exist. There is Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B, 2-A, and High 2-A within tier 2.

I suppose that "At least Low 2-C" with the book might be an idea.

So, should this simply be handled as a separate statistic for Spongebob, or should a separate page for the book be created as well.

Personally I haven't seen any proof that a single page can do what the entire book has been stated able to in canon. So I think just a page should be made. But it's whatever most people agree upon.

Okay. Then I am fine with Ryukama's solution.

Ryukama said:
Personally I haven't seen any proof that a single page can do what the entire book has been stated able to in canon. So I think just a page should be made. But it's whatever most people agree upon.
There was going to be a separate page made for the game variant of SpongeBob.

Oh my, I looked into that thing that that Joke Page is talking about, and there was a quote where Patrick was like "I wanna defeat the giant monkey man and save the ninth dimension!" And SpongeBob was like "We gotta start smaller than that." And then Patrick said "Then I wanna defeat the little monkey man and save the eighth dimension".

Please tell me people aren't using a little joke where Spongebob and Patrick are saying they want to save the 9th dimension as legitamate evidence that the cosmology of the entire verse is 9-D and upgrading people to Tier 1 with it...

Ryukama said:
Please tell me people aren't using a little joke where Spongebob and Patrick are saying they want to save the 9th dimension as legitamate evidence that the cosmology of the entire verse is 9-D and upgrading people to Tier 1 with it...
It seems the thread is already starting to get full of jokes.

I guess it´s official.

Spongebob is "at least 2-C" (with the magic book page, of course).

If there are no more important matters to mention about this, I think it´s time to close the thread.

EXCEPT this: So, it´s a brand new page going to be made for this or just an "small" edit to the already done Spongebob page?

It´s also worth to mention it´s possible to also just make a "composite" one, so there aren´t any contradictions towards if X belongs in it or not.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
^ This is what we did with He-Man. SpongeBob's page can be made into a composite profile.
The thing with He-Man is he doesn't really have a "set" canon. The comics with the 2-B feats is in-canon (or at least written to be similar to) the original comics that pre-date the cartoon. Making a composite Spongebob profile to feature a 2-C weapon from an obscure video game doesn't seem valid.

I think that Ryukama said that the entire magic book is Low 2-C, but that a single page is unknown.

Antvasima said:
I think that Ryukama said that the entire magic book is Low 2-C, but that a single page is unknown.
This is how it seems to me personally so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back