• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

I love seasons 1-4 to death as there the best in the series imo but I’ll look at seasons 4-6 for feats.
A few days ago I was watching the series to review it and I found several skills, like Patrick finding and physically interacting with the lost air of a bladder and squidward running fast enough to leave afterimages (also has SpongeBob going to bikini slit locations in 2 seconds)

Wow! Can you link those? If we have consistent tier 5 feats that we could POSSIBLY be seeing tier 5 Spongebob SOMEDAY without being moon-sized or with any other key.
An explsoin relative to Earth (This probably doesn't count most of the episode was a hallucination)
SB spinning the Earth (This doesn't as A)it counted as Gravity Manipulation; B)Even if did move the planet that would not have that effect on gravity)
The Quickster highball
Sandy's dome suck the oqcean
The speed SB unreval the Galaxy
SB leaf blowwer suck the oqcean & then explodes
Hoff swims accros the sea & sent the crown back at bikini bottom
Atlanteans theoretical travel speed
SB while holding Santa's jack in the box destroys the moon & Sandy's rocket moves it
With help from Squidina & Pearl they create a moon sized burp cloud
But we also need to be careful to see if these scenes wouldn't be considered gag.
And so unfortunately disregarded 😔
Kinda hard to remove gag feats because they're cartoon characters. Be it them below human to them pulling off extraordinary feats, their toonforce is behind it in both cases.

Last edited:
A few days ago I was watching the series to review it and I found several skills, like Patrick finding and physically interacting with the lost air of a bladder and squidward running fast enough to leave afterimages (also has SpongeBob going to bikini slit locations in 2 seconds)
a feat I found, apparently Patrick was launched fast enough by a cannon to catch fire and Plankton reacted to it.

It can be a good feat to calculate and support the characters' reaction speed.

a feat I found, apparently Patrick was launched fast enough by a cannon to catch fire and Plankton reacted to it.

It can be a good feat to calculate and support the characters' reaction speed.

It was Krabs disguised as Plankton reacton to cannobolt Patrick while Plankton disguised as Krabs react to the zeppelin, both moving so fast they create fire(at least mach 5)

An explsoin relative to Earth (This probably doesn't count most of the episode was a hallucination)
SB spinning the Earth (This doesn't as A)it counted as Gravity Manipulation; B)Even if did move the planet that would have that effect on gravity)
The Quickster highball
Sandy's dome suck the oqcean
The speed SB unreval the Galaxy
SB leaf blowwer suck the oqcean & then explodes
Hoff swims accros the sea & sent the crown back at bikini bottom
Atlanteans theoretical travel speed
SB while holding Santa's jack in the box destroys the moon & Sandy's rocket moves it
With help from Squidina & Pearl they create a moon sized burp cloud

Kinda hard to remove gag feats because they're cartoon characters. Be it them below human to them pulling off extraordinary feats, their toonforce is behind it in both cases.
The first one probably doesn't count at all.
The second feat is awkward to put as AP since we considered Gravity Manipulation, but you should ask the calculation group if it would qualify as AP.
the third calculation has already been accepted, but unfortunately it was subsonic.
You should consider SpongeBob climbing rope speed an outilier, but he has MFTL+ with attack speed.
Sucking the entire ocean was considered invalid due to not having destroyed the characters' houses.The Atlantis speed calculation was answered in the comments, as apparently the Atlantis who performed the feat are dead and don't scale anyone.
Maybe we can apply Santa's box as your equipment.
a belch cloud looks like, we'll just have to see if it's going to be accepted in the next topic

Looks like the wiki considers gag feats those who are unconnected, like in one scene, they're good on a continent and then destroy it for the joke, but in the next scene the continent is intact, but it's really hard.

Last edited:
But I also noticed one thing, Sandy doesn't have in her profile "master of karate" she in this episode won a track that put her on the same level as a master of karate

One thing I don't know what it would be, apparently Plankton invented a device that makes him become the person he puts it on, in which case he accidentally put it on Patrick, so we see Plankton's brain shrinking to the point of no longer be there.

The first one probably doesn't count at all.
The second feat is awkward to put as AP since we considered Gravity Manipulation, but you should ask the calculation group if it would qualify as AP.
the third calculation has already been accepted, but unfortunately it was subsonic.
You should consider SpongeBob climbing rope speed an outilier, but he has MFTL+ with attack speed.
Sucking the entire ocean was considered invalid due to not having destroyed the characters' houses.The Atlantis speed calculation was answered in the comments, as apparently the Atlantis who performed the feat are dead and don't scale anyone.
Maybe we can apply Santa's box as your equipment.
a belch cloud looks like, we'll just have to see if it's going to be accepted in the next topic
Yeah, i know the 1st 2 didn't count
Meh, yeah...
Not if you count going from the sea floor to close enough to get his butt on fire and return back to the sea floor; Sandy surfing from the Moon to Saturn; SB & Planton running away from Bubbles the Dolphin & dodging his lasers. Bubbles can travel fast enough he makes stars look blurry & one of his other powers was cacled at ftl.
About that: the pie bomb explosion was calced at Small Building level. That level should've reduced the toy sized Bikkini Bottom to dust but it didn't, meaning the characters buildings(& probably other belonging) have somewhat relative durability to the characters themselves
Looks like the wiki considers gag feats those who are unconnected, like in one scene, they're good on a continent and then destroy it for the joke, but in the next scene the continent is intact, but it's really hard.
Can you get a real example? Cause the only feats that come in my mind now are, like Popeye moving the Sun & without causing any type of catastrophe on Earth/the solar system or him blowwing out the Sun and in other episode the Sun is back to normal with no explenation. Both of these are counted in his page.

Yeah, i know the 1st 2 didn't count
Meh, yeah...
Not if you count going from the sea floor to close enough to get his butt on fire and return back to the sea floor; Sandy surfing from the Moon to Saturn; SB & Planton running away from Bubbles the Dolphin & dodging his lasers. Bubbles can travel fast enough he makes stars look blurry & one of his other powers was cacled at ftl.
About that: the pie bomb explosion was calced at Small Building level. That level should've reduced the toy sized Bikkini Bottom to dust but it didn't, meaning the characters buildings(& probably other belonging) have somewhat relative durability to the characters themselves

Can you get a real example? Cause the only feats that come in my mind now are, like Popeye moving the Sun & without causing any type of catastrophe on Earth/the solar system or him blowwing out the Sun and in other episode the Sun is back to normal with no explenation. Both of these are counted in his page.
about speed feats, I believe some of them would give MFTL+, but I recommend preparing good arguments, as the wiki even has a rule against SpongeBob FTL.
An example that came to my mind is Nonô from the Mexican series Chaves,He destroyed all the continents in one episode with an earthquake, but the wiki doesn't consider this as everyone including the continent was "ok" in the next scene.
The explanation if you want is in this calculation of the series

but i found another thing, apparently sponge bob can somehow redirect projectiles that pass through its sponge holes.
I believe it was already mentioned in the profile, but in this case it should serve as a justification for support, in addition to this case he used it in combat.

and also Mr krabs claimed that he survived being devoured by the monster and he wasn't even affected by his stomach acid, Mr krabs with acid resistance?

And also in a bizarre way he was once an amazing pirate (and in other episodes he was also mentioned as being a great sailor).

I also found something else, but I don't know what it would be.

Apparently Sandy and Plankton sent SpongeBob's mouth somewhere else, But this mouth of SpongeBob that was turned into gas, in addition to being able to speak, SpongeBob also managed to "see" Squidward since he doesn't have eyes there, but somehow he knew that Squid was there and even tried to talk to him

I also found something else, but I don't know what it would be.

Apparently Sandy and Plankton sent SpongeBob's mouth somewhere else, But this mouth of SpongeBob that was turned into gas, in addition to being able to speak, SpongeBob also managed to "see" Squidward since he doesn't have eyes there, but somehow he knew that Squid was there and even tried to talk to him

Those are some phenomenal Enhanced Senses aside from having a long ranged schnauzer.

But to be honest guys, can we discuss what we have found so far because I felt like I missed a lot. But one of the most notable ones that appear to be Constellation Sponge Bob and Planet Tier SpongeBob via the burping they did on the moon? But it will become argued about when it will probably be said that they could not push their moon... But he sure as hell can survive the same recoil of the Jack n' Box that completely destroyed the moon.

Those are some phenomenal Enhanced Senses aside from having a long ranged schnauzer.

But to be honest guys, can we discuss what we have found so far because I felt like I missed a lot. But one of the most notable ones that appear to be Constellation Sponge Bob and Planet Tier SpongeBob via the burping they did on the moon? But it will become argued about when it will probably be said that they could not push their moon... But he sure as hell can survive the same recoil of the Jack n' Box that completely destroyed the moon.
Thanks for the info, apparently The_Almighty_Wholesome made a list of the things that would need to be added, but I really don't know if Planetary SpongeBob will be accepted,but for now I'm looking for other feats in the Town level, as so far I've found one in this level that was Squidward's surviving a rocket crash.

the feat in question gave two results, one using the time the rocket got there and the other assuming it was at the speed of a meteor, however I believe that the first one should be used, there is little reason to assume that it had a cinematic time.

But I will still look for other achievements at this level, as I believe that only one will not be accepted.

And yet another addition to the absorption, as apparently SpongeBob not only absorbs water, but can also absorb other things like garbage,Hamburger among others
And in an episode after he was swallowed by a giant snail, using its absorption he absorbed all the liquids inside it including the snail itself, thus leaving it.

I don't know if you've mentioned this, but it can get stronger when it absorbs, so much so that we accept it went to the big planet level by absorbing a lot of water.

In this case he was so strong that he was breaking everything around him.
Not to mention that he was absorbing water that is underwater and this water in the drawing has fire inside it
But Larry should also have accelerated development, he lost shape and was weaker than before, but after a brief training he regained his normal strength.

and finally a resistance to brute force attacks (Kung Fu Po panda has this resistance in its profile for a similar reason the difference would be that in Po's case it's due to his lard whereas SpongeBob is due to his physiology), to sum up, SpongeBob took several punches from a bully who intimidated him as if they were made of spongy material, and this guy is and has been accepted as being superior to SpongeBob.

Last edited:
Bonus: We accepted King Neptune with a high-media Regeneration Negation, but he in the same episode couldn't deny SpongeBob's Regeneration as he regenerated his arm back, In this case it should fall as resistance to the Negation of Regeneration I think.

And King Neptune must obtain transmutation with his rays, as he turned objects into hamburgers.

Last edited:
And also update SpongeBob's rope to universal, because besides the plot of the episode being SpongeBob pulling the rope until it ends, even after he falls out of the galaxy, there was still a void.
So it's... He didn't just erase the galaxy.
TRIED THAT, but then there's the stupid argument of it apparently being SOO vague enough that they still lean with only effecting just just small area therefore galaxy. Pardon if the logic confused any of you but basically despite it clearly destroying the void the argument was that its not shown how much area or galaxy he destroyed which they still thought it was galaxy... Except either way it's not just a Small void, there ARE Galaxies around them; they are just not in view and clearly him unraveling the Void indicates it being indeed universal level. I mean Earthworm Jim has something roughly similar, just that it was more of a clash if you check.

Though sadly even if its universe, he's considered a MASSIVE glass cannon depending on which 3-A he is dealing with (Unless he has Regeneration low/mid godly or some other potent ability like immortality then he has not too much problems).

Bonus: We accepted King Neptune with a high-media Regeneration Negation, but he in the same episode couldn't deny SpongeBob's Regeneration as he regenerated his arm back, In this case it should fall as resistance to the Negation of Regeneration I think.

And King Neptune must obtain transmutation with his rays, as he turned objects into hamburgers.

Also Neptune did turn him into a Demi-God here, it's not seen that his abilities were stripped away but rather then SpongeBob having the idea to teach Neptune about cooking.

TRIED THAT, but then there's the stupid argument of it apparently being SOO vague enough that they still lean with only effecting just just small area therefore galaxy. Pardon if the logic confused any of you but basically despite it clearly destroying the void the argument was that its not shown how much area or galaxy he destroyed which they still thought it was galaxy... Except either way it's not just a Small void, there ARE Galaxies around them; they are just not in view and clearly him unraveling the Void indicates it being indeed universal level. I mean Earthworm Jim has something roughly similar, just that it was more of a clash if you check.

Though sadly even if its universe, he's considered a MASSIVE glass cannon depending on which 3-A he is dealing with (Unless he has Regeneration low/mid godly or some other potent ability like immortality then he has not too much problems).
well, but don't give up hope, we found a feat of low-divine Regeneration for squid, there's probably some SpongeBob out there, but I also noticed something, I just don't know if it helps, but apparently the emptiness that SpongeBob caused is similar to that of the SB-129 episode where Squid is alone.
And look, it was accepted as a dimensional travel feat for Lula mollusc

Yes, we have no reference that he lost the abilities (however he became a god he would gain immunity to diseases) so I don't know if he should still have the god abilities or not.
Maybe we could formulate his page like kinda like She-Hulk. She has tab for gag abilities she had before in old comic but doens't have anymore, we could make one for SB specifically for god powers: Disease Immunity, Shapeshitifting(Switchted from his buff form back to normal), Teleportation & Electricity Manipulation (Summoned lightning that warped himself & Neptune to th Krusty Krab). Too bad we can't use video games since this form had more feats.
Also Neptune did turn him into a Demi-God here, it's not seen that his abilities were stripped away but rather then SpongeBob having the idea to teach Neptune about cooking.
Spongegod vs Kulshedra confirmed

Back