• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

Incredibly you can get weight lifting from this since destroying things by jumping from a trampoline requires weight, it must be one of the variations that the characters suffer in the show.
But it should be consistent with the scene of them surviving the destruction of the universe
Considering the way that the feat is presented.... It is very doubtful to say the minimum

In the SpongeBob comics, I ended up reading them all and incredibly they have the quality of the old show

But in context, the squid begins to elevate its mind to other planes of existence, like an astral projection.
So he ends up making some interesting quotes
Yes, but, in which comic?

I also read a big part of the comics, yes, they are pretty good

Also.... The scans from your last post freaking died

In fact, there is a feat in his intelligence profile.
"Squidward mentions that he remembers everything, everything that ever happened and even things that never happened, maybe even things that will happen... Things that will never happen, if he remembers that they happen"
So... I saw the episode and it doesn't seem like something extraordinary genius.

Incredibly, remembering practically everything is even greater, some characters obtain almost omniscience
Besides, he has all of this stored in his brain, but due to variations in intelligence (Something that even Patrick already recognized in the wishing well episode) he doesn't have such high intelligence all the time

In addition to explaining why all the crazy things that SpongeBob thinks are real become real, in the episode he uses this to change the historical past of his city and the present.

A mix of subjective reality, cosmic consciousness and manipulation of causality.

In fact, there is a feat in his intelligence profile.
"Squidward mentions that he remembers everything, everything that ever happened and even things that never happened, maybe even things that will happen... Things that will never happen, if he remembers that they happen"
So... I saw the episode and it doesn't seem like something extraordinary genius.

Incredibly, remembering practically everything is even greater, some characters obtain almost omniscience
Besides, he has all of this stored in his brain, but due to variations in intelligence (Something that even Patrick already recognized in the wishing well episode) he doesn't have such high intelligence all the time

In addition to explaining why all the crazy things that SpongeBob thinks are real become real, in the episode he uses this to change the historical past of his city and the present.

A mix of subjective reality, cosmic consciousness and manipulation of causality.
I think it was put on his intelligence section to show the amount of knowledge he carries with him (What helps showing how smart he is)

But i don´t think the statement should be taken literally, not only it was made by an almost insane Squidward but he doesn´t knows how far SpongeBob´s knowledge goes (It was also showed as a way to the episode to describe SpongeBob´s great memory)

But Cosmic Awareness and a limited version of Causality manipulation should work

Considering the way that the feat is presented.... It is very doubtful to say the minimum
The new episodes are full of weird things like that, but yeah normally on trampolines the impact is caused by a mixture of fallen height and weight.

Yes, but, in which comic?

I also read a big part of the comics, yes, they are pretty good

Also.... The scans from your last post freaking died
I'll send it when I gather the things I have here.

But Cool, so you must know a lot about comics.

And I'll fix the links to the last post

I think it was put on his intelligence section to show the amount of knowledge he carries with him (What helps showing how smart he is)

But i don´t think the statement should be taken literally, not only it was made by an almost insane Squidward but he doesn´t knows how far SpongeBob´s knowledge goes (It was also showed as a way to the episode to describe SpongeBob´s great memory(

But Cosmic Awareness and a limited version of Causality manipulation should work
Although it seems like he is crazy is implied in the episode that it is literal, later in the episode we see that he actually remembers everything when he regains his memories.
Because he literally sees SpongeBob showing that he remembers everything and altering reality by simply remembering something that never happened.

The new episodes are full of weird things like that, but yeah normally on trampolines the impact is caused by a mixture of fallen height and weight.
Yeah but you can´t really say to me that what Patrick did completely followed the laws of physics

I'll send it when I gather the things I have here.

But Cool, so you must know a lot about comics.
Gladly i do, if anyone doesn´t likes the new seasons the comics are a great recommendation

Although it seems like he is crazy is implied in the episode that it is literal, later in the episode we see that he actually remembers everything when he regains his memories.
This would fall under the "Have a great memory" part of my post

Because he literally sees SpongeBob showing that he remembers everything and altering reality by simply remembering something that never happened.
Pretty sure this ins´t showed, SpongeBob just regain his memories, some flashbacks of past episodes happens, and everything gets back to normal

I'm still figuring this out, however, in the middle of it, I found a few things that explain why everything is so strange in the show, basically in the "real world" the writers change SpongeBob's stories to look for new artistic visions of the same story, so Because of this, bizarre stories emerged such as Mr Krabs being a dictator, Squidward going to the future only to see that Krusty Krab still exists, etc., so much so that in an official tweet one of the writers mentions that "Bikini bottom" is a nebulous place that is always changing, because of this certain inconsistencies happen (Well, honestly, apart from SpongeBob's non-existent driver's license, there is a guide who says that Patrick is almost 2 meters tall and Nick says that Plankton is around centimeters tall, lol.), other things found were that the characters apparently work to make a story happen, this was shown in the "Krusty Krab orientation video" and every time the characters are aware that After "11 minutes" the episode will end and everyone will go home.
or also in those comic panels where SpongeBob instructs Patrick to start the story with the first panel, this in addition to Patchy saying that SpongeBob is a star in the "real world" with him knowing that
Something that supports this further is the friendversary itself, where SpongeBob remembers everything he and Squidward did together, which includes episodes in which supposedly it wasn't even them

And a funny thing, SpongeBob has access to "Popeye's" spinach (A parody of him)

image0.jpg
Solved, except the "Popeye" one I'll send later, otherwise the scriptwriters one is in the first comics and is very easy to find.

Solved, except the "Popeye" one I'll send later, otherwise the scriptwriters one is in the first comics and is very easy to find.
I saved the twitter and comics statement

The characters being "actors" doesn´t really makes sense to me, since the biggest part of them are just fourth wall breaks (SpongeBob Comics #28 also shows that the events that happen to the characters are very real)

SpongeBob having some godly cosmic awareness regarding the show, makes sense, though

Yeah but you can´t really say to me that what Patrick did completely followed the laws of physics

This would fall under the "Have a great memory" part of my post
Not at all, however it still respects the formulas we use to calculate destruction.
Like mass and speed, as long as his fall did not exceed the speed of light, it is possible to calculate. And I think that bending the entire universe through your weight to the point of making it collapse is not necessary physical manipulation, It's more like a form of density manipulation since he can control his mass at the moment of impact of course

And having memory about literally everything means remembering everything, which can fall as experience which falls as intelligence.

Not at all, however it still respects the formulas we use to calculate destruction.
Like mass and speed, as long as his fall did not exceed the speed of light, it is possible to calculate. And I think that bending the entire universe through your weight to the point of making it collapse is not necessary physical manipulation, It's more like a form of density manipulation since he can control his mass at the moment of impact of course
The way it happens looks unrealistic, though

And having memory about literally everything means remembering everything, which can fall as experience which falls as intelligence.
I didn´t argue it was a direct feat of intelligence

I saved the twitter and comics statement

The characters being "actors" doesn´t really makes sense to me, since the biggest part of them are just fourth wall breaks (SpongeBob Comics #28 also shows that the events that happen to the characters are very real)

SpongeBob having some godly cosmic awareness regarding the show, makes sense, though
Yes, the events that happen to the characters are real, however they only act a certain way during the stories to please the audience, but being aware of it.
Since, as said by squidward, his suffering lasts 11 minutes and at another point it is shown that humans, in order to transmit the show to the "real world", begin to record him from within the show.
(In the episode where SpongeBob ends up crashing his boat into the French narrator)

Basically the characters live their lives normally, however when the show starts and they know it they take on their roles while the writers throw trouble in their paths.
So to please the public they have to act accordingly

The way it happens looks unrealistic, though

I didn´t argue it was a direct feat of intelligence
I think any destruction of the universe caused by the weight of a starfish is unrealistic XD But I understand what you mean.

Ok, What intelligence could it be? Some of the things he seemed to remember occurred in thoughts in the episode, it could yield a very broken intelligence.

Back