• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

As for the water thing, I’m ok with us not using it if there’s to many inconsistencies. However I was just thinking that it could be part of the nature of the show.

Also this is totally unrelated but somebody brought it up earlier, I also believe that the all the buildings in Spongebob have similar durability to the characters. We see Spongebob and Squidward’s house for example surviving supernatural conditions on a regular basis so I wouldn’t be opposed to using feats such as the reef blower sucking up the ocean feat just because the houses didn’t get destroyed. This is also supporting evidence for their tier 9 and higher ratings. Also we have that one feat with the Plankton’s rocket surviving a trip to the moon and back unharmed however tnt was capable of destroying planktons rocket. So basically what I’m saying is that the tnt and buildings could help get a consistent higher rating. Also there’s Sandy’s dome pulling a planet level feat lol!!

As for the water thing, I’m ok with us not using it if there’s to many inconsistencies. However I was just thinking that it could be part of the nature of the show.

Also this is totally unrelated but somebody brought it up earlier, I also believe that the all the buildings in Spongebob have similar durability to the characters. We see Spongebob and Squidward’s house for example surviving supernatural conditions on a regular basis so I wouldn’t be opposed to using feats such as the reef blower sucking up the ocean feat just because the houses didn’t get destroyed. This is also supporting evidence for their tier 9 and higher ratings. Also we have that one feat with the Plankton’s rocket surviving a trip to the moon and back unharmed however tnt was capable of destroying planktons rocket. So basically what I’m saying is that the tnt and buildings could help get a consistent higher rating. Also there’s Sandy’s dome pulling a planet level feat lol!!
idk about the buildings being compared to the characters in durability as this could take some of their feats out of the profile, but i think it's ok to try to cite this in a next topic although i don't know if it will be added, about the talent of the tree dome it gave two results.

Quanto à água, não vejo problema em não usá-la se houver muitas inconsistências. No entanto, eu estava pensando que poderia ser parte da natureza do show.
Sim, seria devido à natureza do show, então não devemos confiar na água normal para calcular os feitiços de raio e de desvio de laser do show.

But what do you think of a Krabby Patty page?
They've really done good things, which include making people like Squidward who claimed he didn't like krabby patty go crazy for one, after just biting a little bit of it and after burying the burger he ate sand for finding the burger (It's worth noting that he chose to eat a right out of the trash and dreamed that he was married to a hamburger because he liked it so much)
One of the fish would even rather die in a movie than stop eating the krabby patty.
It's a wonder and Krabs quoted in a movie that the Crab Burger kept order in the city, without it they would live in a dark time an apocalypse practically.
has already made a serious mistake that turned it into computer data.

Speaking of Plankton, Karen analyzed a composition of it and second it would be made of 1 percent evil and 99 percent hot gas.
Shouldn't he have an inorganic physiology or something for that?

Last edited:

But hey I noticed something, remember in the SpongeBob movie where the Burger Beard wrote that the SpongeBob story and everybody ended up with the Bikini Attol movie?
So let's remember that the pages of the magic book work even without being connected to the book and we know that the SpongeBob story didn't end there as the Burger Beard defined it.
Shouldn't that give SpongeBob a resistance to Plot manipulation? (because he went against the fate that was written by the burguer beard),Also, SpongeBob and Plankton weren't affected by the "hamburger shortage" in which he turned everyone in town into people different from what they are today (did everyone against everyone)and even changed the whole reality of the city
What do you think that would be?
And Barba Burger with the book couldn't see the story of SpongeBob and his gang, because he wrote that their story is over, but that didn't happen.

Last edited:
Speaking of the book, the profile mentions that Bubbles considers the book a threat in a game, so it has galactic reach,But Bubbles cites the book as a threat to all existence, So considering the galactic range is pretty strange, it would be the same as considering that the verse has only one galaxy. 🗿

But what do you think of a Krabby Patty page?
They've really done good things, which include making people like Squidward who claimed he didn't like krabby patty go crazy for one, after just biting a little bit of it and after burying the burger he ate sand for finding the burger (It's worth noting that he chose to eat a right out of the trash and dreamed that he was married to a hamburger because he liked it so much)
One of the fish would even rather die in a movie than stop eating the krabby patty.
It's a wonder and Krabs quoted in a movie that the Crab Burger kept order in the city, without it they would live in a dark time an apocalypse practically.
has already made a serious mistake that turned it into computer data.

Speaking of Plankton, Karen analyzed a composition of it and second it would be made of 1 percent evil and 99 percent hot gas.
Shouldn't he have an inorganic physiology or something for that?
Yeah I agree with Plankton having inorganic physiology. And yeah a Krabby Patty page would be cool! I think it would have empathic manipulation, social influencing (Probably part of empathetic manipulation but once one person mentions a Krabby Patty, everyone wants one), and POSSIBLY Madness Manipulation (Type 1) (Merely seconds after there was no more Krabby Patties, everyone went into an apocalyptic type state and it drove people insane)

I also see that the profile mentions that SpongeBob was resisting mind control by sheer willpower, shouldn't he have supernatural willpower then?
Yes, there’s several other occasions in the series where Spongebob is doing things through sheer will power as well.

But hey I noticed something, remember in the SpongeBob movie where the Burger Beard wrote that the SpongeBob story and everybody ended up with the Bikini Attol movie?
So let's remember that the pages of the magic book work even without being connected to the book and we know that the SpongeBob story didn't end there as the Burger Beard defined it.
Shouldn't that give SpongeBob a resistance to Plot manipulation? (because he went against the fate that was written by the burguer beard),Also, SpongeBob and Plankton weren't affected by the "hamburger shortage" in which he turned everyone in town into people different from what they are today (did everyone against everyone)and even changed the whole reality of the city
What do you think that would be?
And Barba Burger with the book couldn't see the story of SpongeBob and his gang, because he wrote that their story is over, but that didn't happen.
Yeah, that part of the story is kind of blurry in my mind since I haven’t seen the 2nd movie in a while but I’m down with Plot resistant Spongebob if that’s the case. Would it just be Spongebob btw? Also Spongebob and Plankton should probably get resistances to empathetic manipulation and POSSIBLY Madness Manipulation (Type 1).
Speaking of the book, the profile mentions that Bubbles considers the book a threat in a game, so it has galactic reach,But Bubbles cites the book as a threat to all existence, So considering the galactic range is pretty strange, it would be the same as considering that the verse has only one galaxy. 🗿

Honestly I think the book should have universal range because there’s nothing in the verse that says Spongebob verse only coexists in one galaxy, and the string should be evidence since it destroys the universe however for some reason Spongebob’s string is only 3-C lol.

Yeah I agree with Plankton having inorganic physiology. And yeah a Krabby Patty page would be cool! I think it would have empathic manipulation, social influencing (Probably part of empathetic manipulation but once one person mentions a Krabby Patty, everyone wants one), and POSSIBLY Madness Manipulation (Type 1) (Merely seconds after there was no more Krabby Patties, everyone went into an apocalyptic type state and it drove people insane)

Yes, there’s several other occasions in the series where Spongebob is doing things through sheer will power as well.

Yeah, that part of the story is kind of blurry in my mind since I haven’t seen the 2nd movie in a while but I’m down with Plot resistant Spongebob if that’s the case. Would it just be Spongebob btw? Also Spongebob and Plankton should probably get resistances to empathetic manipulation and POSSIBLY Madness Manipulation (Type 1).
Honestly I think the book should have universal range because there’s nothing in the verse that says Spongebob verse only coexists in one galaxy, and the string should be evidence since it destroys the universe however for some reason Spongebob’s string is only 3-C lol.
About the manipulation of madness, according to Mr Krabs, the hamburger and what keeps order in the city without the Hamburger, the entire social order would be broken, a war of all against all would start and turn the city even into an apocalypse, then in movie we see this happening, with Patrick turning against SpongeBob and even his trusty mascot Gary turning against SpongeBob, perhaps a morality manipulation.
Who would win the resistance would need to be discussed, as the bikini slit was only saved from the end written by the burger beard due to SpongeBob (even after failing to get the right formula) he could smell where the crab burger was coming from.
So the sponge would definitely have, Because also things like this happened to people who knew about the lack of crab burger, we even see the whole city change because of this including the sky
Yeah, it can be pretty weird

About the manipulation of madness, according to Mr Krabs, the hamburger and what keeps order in the city without the Hamburger, the entire social order would be broken, a war of all against all would start and turn the city even into an apocalypse, then in movie we see this happening, with Patrick turning against SpongeBob and even his trusty mascot Gary turning against SpongeBob, perhaps a morality manipulation.
Who would win the resistance would need to be discussed, as the bikini slit was only saved from the end written by the burger beard due to SpongeBob (even after failing to get the right formula) he could smell where the crab burger was coming from.
So the sponge would definitely have, Because also things like this happened to people who knew about the lack of crab burger, we even see the whole city change because of this including the sky
Yeah, it can be pretty weird
Yeah a Morality Manipulation makes sense along with empathetic manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Type 1) because I remember Sandy freaking out and going insane once she found out about no more Krabby Patties. Spongebob and probably Plankton would have resistances to all of them.

The rest is ok, but I found evidence of support for SpongeBob's and Patrick social influence, he and Patrick were going to be devoured by a big sea monster that didn't seem to care about anything, besides satisfying his hunger like other monsters around the place. who were basically "bloodthirsty" just caring about wanting to eat something, but SpongeBob and Patrick do some weird things that catch the attention of a lot of them and make them join them in their quest for the crown, even in the end of the song where SpongeBob hurts them unintentionally, they in anger don't try to devour him or anything like that, they just get sad and leave.
In case he hurts by calling them disgusting and horrible
And the SquidWard must resist social influence, in one Christmas episode he was the only one in the bikini slit that wasn't affected by the social influence of SpongeBob that made everyone including the plankton celebrate Christmas.
Lastly a possible resistance to Brodway force pro SquidWard, he unlike everyone else in the Bikini Rift wasn't singing about Christmas, just talking, although his speech may sound like a song.
And remembering that this Broadway force even affected Plankton and other random people.

Yeah a Morality Manipulation makes sense along with empathetic manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Type 1) because I remember Sandy freaking out and going insane once she found out about no more Krabby Patties. Spongebob and probably Plankton would have resistances to all of them.
In fact, she went crazy over the page to a page that said it was "the End" falling on top of her tree top in the midst of an apocalypse
But Sandy also managed to get cured after she went crazy, but she claimed that it affected her intelligence.

Last edited:
But one last thing I can't qualify, Burger Beard tries to read your book to see how SpongeBob and his gang got there, but he doesn't find anything even though he said "there's no magic dolphin in this story" o even previously read about Plankton and SpongeBob time traveling into the future and encountering Bubbles.
And in that case he didn't find any mention in the book or anything about how they got there.
All I'm getting at is that SpongeBob at least to a certain degree may be ineffective to certain plot hax? It's strange looking back but it's indeed something to think about.

All I'm getting at is that SpongeBob at least to a certain degree may be ineffective to certain plot hax? It's strange looking back but it's indeed something to think about.
I mean, one of the pages declared the end of the story of SpongeBob and all of the bikini slit and we know that the pages still work even after being ripped from the book, even after the end of the story SpongeBob was not affected by this manipulation of the plot and continued his story, but that didn't stop the Burger Beard from reading what was happening to him, but when he tried to read how they got there, he couldn't, maybe this was due to Bubbles' gift of power? so this resistance should fall to his superhero form?.
But he still retains the resistance to plot manipulation in his normal form.

But honestly, I don't know what skill would fall by not being able to see the things that have happened to someone throughout history.
(if it was the character's future at least...)

I also noticed that Gary lost his average regeneration, but in a movie it was shown that Gary apparently has two brains as the mind control helmet is in his eyes and in one episode his eyes explode and Gary quickly regenerates from it. .
It is noteworthy that he was tired, but quickly regains his breath.
So and, Gary regains his regeneration
And maybe we can scale Gary's regeneration to Patrick? he apparently is Patrick's cousin and Patrick claimed that his regeneration comes from his biology.
We also need to scale the Sam Star

Though I'm really not sure if Gary would scale starfish regeneration, due to a lot of mixing between different beings, but Patrick's father's DNA with a brother (who is a snail) shouldn't be that distant, already who are really brothers and Gary has already shown himself to be able to regenerate.

So just to summarize everything SO FAR (and feel free to edit my quote or make your own list since I’m only keeping with everything so we don’t forget)

Spongebob:
-Subjective Reality/Creation (Capable of bringing himself and other things he dreams while asleep into reality)
-More reasoning for Life Manipulation and POSSIBLY multiple selves (His puppet “ChefBob” came to life after Spongebob entertaining the customers of the Krusty Krab with his show)
-Type 8 Immortality (It will continue to exist as long as there are stars in the sky and people remember it)
-Upgrade his regeneration to High (After he turned himself into bubbles and got popped, he presumably regenerated afterwards)
-Social Influencing (The Flying Dutchman gave up on stealing Spongebob’s soul because he couldn’t even hear his own thoughts and said Spongebob was not even worth the bet. It also convinced everyone in Bikini Bottom to get ready for Christmas, a holiday they have never heard of)
-Extrasensory Perception (Could sense Patchy and Potty arguing about it in the past)
-Additional enhanced senses evidence (Could see and talk to Squidward despite just being a floating mouth and could read a sign despite the fact that he had no eyes and had been reduced to a few body parts)
-Attack Reflection (Countered a snow monsters attacks with his pores)
-Additional evidence for using absorption in combat and for raising his AP (Can absorb many different objects and substances other than water and can use his absorption to raise his strength)
-Sound Manipulation and Energy Projection (Fired beamed of energy made of sound manipulation based on Planktons statement)
-Additional evidence to Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Would also have to control the mini Spongebob in it’s head that all have non-existent physiology and personify the abstract concept of thought)
-Resistance to Memory Manipulation
(He regenerated his thoughts that were erased, since he had erased all his thoughts not related to dinner, this includes deleting his own name. All of his memories are stored in non existent files in his brain as well)
-Negation to Telepathy and enhanced senses (It talked so much that the Flying Dutchman failed to even hear his own thoughts and abandoned the Spongebob deal within 30 seconds)
-Resistance to Mental Possession (The Flying Dutchman claimed it’s thoughts were to awful and scared him)
-Resistance to Blunt Force Attacks (Was invulnerable to Flatt’s attacks)
-Resistance to Regeneration Negation (Mid-High) (Regenerated from Neptune’s beans that completely negated Patrick’s regeneration)
-Likely Immunity to Diseases (Neptune turned him into an immortal god and it has not been referenced he has lost his powers)
-Resistance to Light Manipulation (Via resisting Neptune’s “Baldness”)
-Resistance to Data Manipulation (It returned to normal after being transformed into data by Plankton)
-Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Completely unaffected by being attacked by the virus’ fire breath)
-Likely Resistance to Power Mimicry (Trapped everyone with their own minds when mimicking it)

Squidward:
-Regeneration (Low-Godly) (Shrunk himself to the point he disappeared and presumably regenerated himself only seconds later)
-Sound Manipulation (Has consistently annoyed and physically harmed everyone with his clarinet playing. He can also ignore conventional durability with his clarinet playing due to giving a fish a heart attack, making a women vomit, a fish lose his skin, etc.

Patrick:
-Possible Social Influencing (Made his own slogan for the Chum Bucket and attracted customers across Bikini Bottom despite the fact that The Chum Bucket is a well known terrible restaurant and the food is poisonous)
-Likely Additional evidence for Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Like Spongebob, it has mini Patrick’s in its head that control its every action and would also have to control the mini Patrick’s in it’s head that all have non-existent physiology and personify the abstract concept of thought)
-Likely Resistance to Memory Manipulation (Likely scales to Spongebob, who regenerated his thoughts that were erased, since he had erased all his thoughts not related to dinner, this includes deleting his own name. Likely has all of his memories are stored in non existent files in his brain as well)

Plankton:
-High Pain Tolerance

Mr. Krabs:
-Limited BFR (Can remove dream invaders from his dreams)

Larry:
-Accelerated Development (Became fit again despite being out of shape within a few seconds while working out)

Dennis:
-Immortality (Type 2) (Managed to stay conscious and keep up with David Hasselhoff despite being reduced to goo)
-Possible Size Manipulation (Was depicted as way taller than Spongebob and Patrick before being crushed by the foot and became the size of them on top of Hasselhoff)

The Flying Dutchman:
-Resurrection Negation (He claimed he couldn't bring SpongeBob and Patrick back to life until the spell ended)
-Resurrection (Brought Spongebob and Patrick back to life after reducing them to their ghost forms.

Everyone:
-Surface Scaling (Scaled over several while following Spongebob through several locations)

Strength and Speed Feats:

For this feat "standard measuring tapes are .96 ounces, the distance between the moon and earth is (stated by squid ward) to be 238000 miles.

It took 3 seconds from the moon to hit sponge bob on Earth.

238000/3 = 79333.3333333 miles per second (Massively Hypersonic+).

Kinetic Energy calculator gets me 2.218158219555E+14 Joules or 50 Kilotons" -I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die

But one thing, I think in immortality type 8 what the narrator meant was "As long as we remember SpongeBob he will always continue to exist in our hearts and minds"
However, we can argue about whether this really has to do with only the stars or with the people who remember him.

And one more immortality for Mr Krabs? supposedly he would have "died" in one episode, so much so that in addition to the Doctor there getting scared by what he read about the state of the crab and running away, the flying Dutchman appeared saying he was in charge of taking it to the davi jones closet all the bad people from the bottom of the sea, so summing up the episode, Krabs can only die if the flying Dutchman physically picks him up, without the Flying Dutchman he can still live walking around and in the end the Dutchman gives up on taking him the crab because he traded SpongeBob to go in his place for a few cents.
immortality type 5 for Mr krabs? (He cannot die, instead it is necessary for the Flying Dutchman to fetch him and lock him in Dave Jones' closet.)

Last edited:
Town level?! Good!, I believe that if we have one more feat than Town level we can have SpongeBob in this level.
The high end for 1 of Squidward's rocket crashes was ~Town level too. The main cast superforms key is Large Town level
Finally, one last skill...
I wander how many times will you say that
But, one more thing, if we consider the games, as the writer mentioned that the series never had an official timeline, not having a canon to tell the truth, would we consider then the nicktoons games?
The chances of SB having games included is as low as him be planet level or above with no outside help. Look at LT, it had no continuity, even its wiki saying that & the verse got Hakai'd. The Dell Comics were made by some of the artists who made the old shorts & get referenced in said shorts. Several spinoffs show scenes from the old shorts & the characters seem to remember some of their misadventures. One of the comic issues is a prequel to the game ACME Arsenal. The comics made by DC have even more evidence... I could go on and on, but I'm busy, have other plans for that & this is SB thread.

The high end for 1 of Squidward's rocket crashes was ~Town level too. The main cast superforms key is Large Town level

I wander how many times will you say that

The chances of SB having games included is as low as him be planet level or above with no outside help. Look at LT, it had no continuity, even its wiki saying that & the verse got Hakai'd. The Dell Comics were made by some of the artists who made the old shorts & get referenced in said shorts. Several spinoffs show scenes from the old shorts & the characters seem to remember some of their misadventures. One of the comic issues is a prequel to the game ACME Arsenal. The comics made by DC have even more evidence... I could go on and on, but I'm busy, have other plans for that & this is SB thread.
Last Skill I mean last skill of the day, but Sandy's will be the last one anyway.
SB usually doesn't have continuity anyway, but I know the chances would be low,But in this case the games would be Canon due to a quote on the back there isn't an official chronology, basically that explains why the episodes don't have continuity, what we see in the series,Besides, there are games that don't even make sense for us not to consider.
Battle of bikini Bottom for example

About the characters remembering their misadventures even though they don't have an official chronology, I believe that this would only link this episode to that one in particular.

But honestly seeing how the wiki treats SpongeBob putting games on the profile seems to be a little easier than planetary SB
Well dammit, people in the past had trouble even applying SpongeBob's moon shape to the profile

About the characters remembering their misadventures even though they don't have an official chronology, I believe that this would only link this episode to that one in particular.
Just 1 spinoff episode/issue, the characters show memories from several old shorts. In TT, Movies & the comics they do this regulary. They have slight chronology as in the 90s characters were calling 50 years old because he 1st catoon was released in 1940 & Taz 40 years as he debuted in the 1950s. Or Bugs in TT owning a trophy for the short Knighty Knight Bugs referencing the fact that IRL the short did get an Academy Award. Mario does have slight chronology too, like Galaxy 2 being a continuation from Galaxy 1.
And also a similar quote was accepted in another work, about "there isn't a Canon to tell the truth" in this case it was the Super Mario Bros franchise, so it is believed that spongebob not having an official chronology can pass.
"Despite the confusion of the Mario Bros franchise canon due to its 5th installment of the Mario and Luigi series, Paper Jam, several games such as Super Mario 64 DS, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Party 5, and other installment has made several connections to the Paper Mario franchise which establish the series to be part of the same verse." And yet connections/references to count for the Mario game series. And that link that says Mario has no canon is the creator of Mario comparing him to classic cartoon character who were a troupe of actors explaining their differents roles. The LT are classic characters, have shown as actors mutiple times & their adventures just a big play.

Just 1 spinoff episode/issue, the characters show memories from several old shorts. In TT, Movies & the comics they do this regulary. They have slight chronology as in the 90s characters were calling 50 years old because he 1st catoon was released in 1940 & Taz 40 years as he debuted in the 1950s. Or Bugs in TT owning a trophy for the short Knighty Knight Bugs referencing the fact that IRL the short did get an Academy Award. Mario does have slight chronology too, like Galaxy 2 being a continuation from Galaxy 1.

"Despite the confusion of the Mario Bros franchise canon due to its 5th installment of the Mario and Luigi series, Paper Jam, several games such as Super Mario 64 DS, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Party 5, and other installment has made several connections to the Paper Mario franchise which establish the series to be part of the same verse." And yet connections/references to count for the Mario game series. And that link that says Mario has no canon is the creator of Mario comparing him to classic cartoon character who were a troupe of actors explaining their differents roles. The LT are classic characters, have shown as actors mutiple times & their adventures just a big play.
Sequels to episodes even SpongeBob has, but these episodes are not part of the official chronology as stated by the screenwriter, about Mario I believe you forgot to quote a part,Where they mention that the creator stated that the franchise does not have a canon to call such, but the wiki, while considering game connections, considers his declaration that there is no Canon Kind of ironic don't you think?, About Mário's link and actors, He considers the characters to be "actors", but we know they're not, one time they're fighting to the death and the next they're playing Tennis, basically different roles, Which would be against the chronology of the story, (as in reality Peach is literally playing Tennis against someone who kidnapped her).
Unless you want to say that Mario's characters are really actors and his adventures are fake.

Furthermore, the screenwriter didn't say that every episode of the show doesn't have a chronology, he just stated that the show doesn't have an official chronology.

Sequels to episodes even SpongeBob has, but these episodes are not part of the official chronology as stated by the screenwriter, about Mario I believe you forgot to quote a part,Where they mention that the creator stated that the franchise does not have a canon to call such, but the wiki, while considering game connections, considers his declaration that there is no Canon Kind of ironic don't you think?, About Mário's link and actors, He considers the characters to be "actors", but we know they're not, one time they're fighting to the death and the next they're playing Tennis, basically different roles, Which would be against the chronology of the story, (as in reality Peach is literally playing Tennis against someone who kidnapped her).
Unless you want to say that Mario's characters are really actors and his adventures are fake.
Why do I have to quote it, when it mentioned that part with my own words?
And that link that says Mario has no canon is the creator of Mario comparing him to classic cartoon character who were a troupe of actors explaining their differents roles.
Also note how the wiki says no canon, but in the interview Miamoto only compares them to old gag characters & a troupe of actors(he didn't say no canon). Mario having absolutely completly 0 canon can't be true as the part of the difrent games having connections with each other wouldn't even be needed to be mentioned in his page & there would be feats accross diffrent Mario media in his main page, not only games. (Peach still dislikes Bowser the sport games, like in a winning team animation where he expects a kiss from her & she goes away. Wario still has beef with Mario in these games)
Super Mario Bros 3 was confrimed to be a play
"So, I think that a doctor is sort of an unexpected and perhaps unbelievable role for Mario. Perhaps the Dr. Mario you're thinking of was maybe, in some way, not necessarily legitimate."-quote from the 1st interview, Doctor Mario sus/TF2 Medic safer

Furthermore, the screenwriter didn't say that every episode of the show doesn't have a chronology, he just stated that the show doesn't have an official chronology.
The Lupin franchise runs on Negative Canon/No Canon with the different Anime Parts/Seasons having no relation & the chronology no making sense. The only reason why their pages use feats from the diffrent animes series+movies+tv specials+OVAs(but no video games nor crossovers) is because of refrences to the older installments & reoccurring side characters.

Last edited:
Why do I have to quote it, when it mentioned that part with my own words?

Also note how the wiki says no canon, but in the interview Miamoto only compares them to old gag characters & a troupe of actors(he didn't say no canon). Mario having absolutely completly 0 canon can't be true as the part of the difrent games having connections with each other wouldn't even be needed to be mentioned in his page & there would be feats accross diffrent Mario media in his main page, not only games. (Peach still dislikes Bowser the sport games, like in a winning team animation where he expects a kiss from her & she goes away. Wario still has beef with Mario in these games)
Super Mario Bros 3 was confrimed to be a play
"So, I think that a doctor is sort of an unexpected and perhaps unbelievable role for Mario. Perhaps the Dr. Mario you're thinking of was maybe, in some way, not necessarily legitimate."-quote from the 1st interview, Doctor Mario sus/TF2 Medic safer

The Lupin franchise runs on Negative Canon/No Canon with the different Anime Parts/Seasons having no relation & the chronology no making sense. The only reason why their pages use feats from the diffrent animes series+movies+tv special(but no video games nor crossovers) is because of refrences to the older installments & reoccurring side characters.
Why was the main point in my message about the author and how does the Wiki interpret the speech of the same???
Mention what? I'm not accusing you of anything friend, I'm just wanting to say "unless" you want to say something else, but if you don't want it ok.
About Mário, then the creator's explanation on his page should be changed, unless it came from the wiki's own interpretation of his speech.

But what does that have to do? In SpongeBob the universe just doesn't have an official Chronology, not a negative Canon.
And anyway if it's for SpongeBob references and the battle for Bikini Bottom has hundreds of them.

but seriously, I went to look around the site and apparently they consider the quote something like "every game is the same Mario"
But in the profile they put it as if they didn't have a Canon

Back