• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
In the clip on his profile, yes Spongebob and Patrick were reduced to ashes, but both of their eyes were fully intact. Regenerating from your eyes is at best Low-High.

Maybe there's a better Regenerationn feat - I wouldn't be surprised. If so, it needs to be linked on their profile.

Shouldn't affect any of their matches.

Their Regenerationn is already toon-force based. Besides, that wouldn't change the fact that their eyes were still intact when they regenerated.

Gyro is right. Also it's not toon force-based (for the most part) Squidward outright stated that he was able to regenerate due to being a sponge.

I can't provide an image at the moment but didn't he quickly reform himself ater being reduced to a cloud of dust in the episode Dunces and Dragons?

I don't remember that, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

High regen is out of the question. Mid-High seems fair, though

That clip reminds me; King Neptune should probably get a profile

Yeah there's the one from the movie and the one from the episode where he challenges Spongebob to see who can cook more patties faster.

The Neptune from the series seems to have much more abilities so I'll work on a profile for him. Should be pretty easy

Back