• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(SPOILERS) Vernal's Possible Tier

I think now enough time has passed, BUT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE FINALE AND DON'T WANT SPOILERS, LEAVE NOW.

I propose that for her new page, whenever that comes around, that her tier be "At least 8-A". She was capable of rather handily besting Weiss Schee, making her 8-A

However, I do not believe she should be ranked 7-B like Qrow, Tyrian, etc. She was easily killed by Cinder in the 12th episode, and I doubt her aura was off seeing as

1) They were planning to fight Cinder anyway, and

2) Salem is a backstabber and both Raven and Vernal knew it. To say Vernal or Raven would be off-guard and have their aura's off would imply that Vernal is stupid.

While Raven does say "Vernal has done well under my tutelage", that could just mean she was "better than most people", so to speak. Similar praise was given by Qrow to the students in Team RNJR, calling them "not exactly pushoevers", even though we all know that Qrow would rip all 4 of them a new one.

Lastly, while she decisively defeated Weiss, Weiss managed to give a decent fight to her.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah she's at least 8-A, she oneshot Weiss' Arma Gigas

Eh, it was still forming. I don't think she would've one shot it if it had already been summoned, seeing as it seems more powerful and durable than Weiss herself.

But I digress

Vernal still border-line stomped Weiss anyways. Practically one-shot her. At least 8-A.

The other statements don't put her at 7-B.

We never saw Vernal's aura go down so and that's always shown. She was just surprised when she got attacked, in her mind she was expecting Raven to attack Cinder first.

However there aren't any feats that show her as being 7-B

Back