• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In Pacific Rim The Black, a large amount of new Kaiju and Jaegers appear and I think they are deserving of profiles. Here’s my opinions on their scaling:
Copperhead: At least Low 7-B (should be comparable to other Category 4 kaiju. Is know as “Jaeger Breaker”)
Atlas Destroyer: At least Low 7-B (can harm Copperhead and cut off a portion of his chest and his hand using its new arm from Chaos Nemesis. Fought Acidquill)
Striker Beserker: At least Low 7-B (should be comparable to Striker Eureka. Killed a Category 3 Acidquill who is at least comparable to Knifehead)
Apex: At least 7-B (can kill Category 5 kaiju in the same league as Slattern. Killed a Category 3 Acidquill with ease)
Kaiju bOy (Human Form): At least 9-B physically (Could survive a point blank blast from a pistol) Likely at least Low 7-B with Kaiju energy (Easily broke glass that metal pipes couldn’t break. Stopped a punch from Apex intended to destroy Atlas Destroyer. Likely comparable to his kaiju form.)
Kaiju bOy (Kaiju Form): At least Low 7-B (Could fight against Copperhead)
Hunter Vertigo: At least Low 7-B (Fought a Category 3 Acidquill who should be comparable to Knifehead. Their nuke killed a wounded Copperhead)
Marauder Zeus: At least Low 7-B (Fought and killed a Category 3 Acidquill which should be somewhat comparable to Knifehead)
Acidquill: At least Low 7-B (Being a Category 3 kaiju it should be comparable to Knifehead. Fought Atlas Destroyer)

Last edited:
Copperhead should get a note that it is known as "Jaeger Breaker" for defeating a significant number of Jaegers. He can reacte to missles, which is solid supporting evidence for the verse's Subsonic speed.

The credits for episode 7 calls Boy "Kaiju bOy", so we should use "Kaiju Boy" as it is much less generic.

Tanking a bullet with no damage is not 9-C. At least 9-B; Boy also (seemingly through Energy Projection) busted through his giant glass container that no-sold strikes from metal pipes.
Stoping Apex's punch is certainly not 9-C. While Apex restrained himself after seeing boy the scene happens after the punch, and there is no evidence that Apex stopped his punch. Boy did a superhuman jump and then generated blue energy (like when he transforms) when he blocked Apex's fist, and the impact of the fist caused the ground to shake and kicked off a dust cloud, and we can see Boy struggling to lift the fist afterwards. IMO, it should be "Likely At Least Low 7-B with Kaiju Energy [or whatever name we decide on]".

Last edited:
Yeah I’ve not fullly finished my blog on bOy. I’ll show it here. It’s not fully finished yet.
Edit: I’ve finished it now

Last edited:
Back