• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[SPOILER] Pokémon SW/SH thread [SPOILER]

Dude, you were seriously doubting the leaks were real even after they datamined the game? That's some powerful skepticism.

Also, I've said this before, but I love Cinderace. I made the right choice ever since the games were first revealed.

Ionliosite said:
Dude, you were seriously doubting the leaks were real even after they datamined the game? That's some powerful skepticism.
Also, I've said this before, but I love Cinderace. I made the right choice ever since the games were first revealed.
again models can be faked and it has been done before only official material like that magazine is definitive conformation.

again models can be faked and it has been done before only official material like that magazine is definitive conformation.

When they even showed footage from the game, the extend the leakers had to go to make up all this info is just insane. As I said before, you have a powerful skepticism.

you know what leak also showed footage from a game?

the sunshine dlc leak except that one turned out to be fake.

what i'm trying to say is that my skepticism was justified considering the amount of fake leaks made over the years, i only believe leaks when they are confirmed real by official sources as anyone can fake something just for intentional misdirection like 4chan who are notorious for trolling and misdirection, the pokemon leak and the sunshine "leak" both came from 4chan and the latter turned out fake despite footage.

Ovrhide said:
so eternatus is like the necrozma of this generation. but if the dex if to be taken serious (we have to wait for in game feats or statements) it could be waaaayyy more powerful than ultra necrozma.
he is in his third phase where is total stat is:1125

Yeah pretty sure by hype alone (and because of the recent trend of new legends fighting older ones), Eternatus at it's peak should be >= Ultra Necrozma but of course that's just my presumption.

Eternatus Pokédex entry sounds like Lagos, ngl

Also, didnt they mention that Gigantmax Eternatus was passively manipulating space-time?

Dragopentling said:
Eternatus Pokédex entry sounds like Lagos, ngl
Also, didnt they mention that Gigantmax Eternatus was passively manipulating space-time?
on a really small scale. he doesnt have cosmic feats in the game if thats what anyone is wondering about.

So... how are we scaling Gigantamax Pokemon? Do they just scale to Megas, since they're basically the same thing, but WAY bigger?

The best of all gimmicks.
It's still better than the hot trash called Dynamax.

Dynamax isn't actually bad. It could be Z-Moves. THOSE were trash.

I'm back! The starters look meh overall. Scorbunny being a generic fire fighting AGAIN has gotten so old. Grookey and Sobble look ok, but Sobble's evolution especially reminds me a good amount of greninja

Blue daba dee daba die said:
Scorbunny being a generic fire fighting AGAIN has gotten so old.
Cinderace isn't Fire/Fighting, it's pure Fire type. Also, its ability, Libero, is basically Protean, so Cinderace is the new Greninja.

Most competitively viable out of the new starters too. No wonder it was picked for the anime. Wonder if it'll get a form like Ash-Greninja with a special Gigantamax form maybe?

i think when the anime/cartoon comes back ash will choose grookey or scorbunny, sobble seems like it would be for a side character.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Great, another typical Pokemon trash talk shit started -_-"
Sorry, not everybody is over positive and cheery about this mediocre game
Or maybe some people don't think it's mediocre and actually enjoy the game. I know this must be a revolutionary new concept, but at least keep it in mind. Because, God forbid someone likes something you don't.

game is fun. i have enjoyed my self playing it so far. tho it really isnt an overall improvement over the previous gen in my opinion. i do feel like its offering less than the previous gen did.

critism is totally justified, and people have the right to complaint about valid things, i think is justified to say that the game has had a rough start. especially with the game now apperentaly corrupting files in the game and certain crashes (so far ive only seen reports about the digital version of it).

anyone think dlc may be a thing?

Well Eternamax Eternatus have these Pokédex entires

"Sword: As a result of Rose's meddling, Eternatus absorbed all the energy in the Galar region. It's now in a state of power overload."

"Shield: Infinite amounts of energy pour from this Pokémon's enlarged core, warping the surrounding space-time."

Regular Eternatus "Sword: The core on its chest absorbs energy emanating from the lands of the Galar region. This energy is what allows Eternatus to stay active."

And in the game it's said that regular Eternatus energy could cause all the Pokémon in Galar to Dynamax.

Pretty sure the Space-Time is probably just the background changes it causes, it could also be what causes Pokémon Moves not to work but that's just a headcanon.

Lavcore said:
so most entries say it's absorbing power and not messing with the space-time ******* continuum.
makes sense honestly if he was then diagla would have smacked his ass to the dinosaur era.
Okay then forget what I thought initially, I had bad translations from the sources I initially got. I think the whole small scale space time warp is just more an ability and not exactly a sizeable feat AP-wise.

Back