• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Spider-Man apparently survived hits from the Rhino.

He is more durable than he is powerful then?

Anyway, how would you suggest that we fix the Spider-Man statistics then?

Okay, so no actual statistics change is necessary?

Spider-Man actually has harmed The Rhino.

Here.

Here.

Here.

EDIT: The reason he avoids direct hits most of the time is because The Rhino can mostly dominate Spidey up close, so he usually has to rely on tricking him. Another thing I would like to note is that the crater Rhino made is seemingly implied to be of his own strength when the fall happens, and not just the work of gravity (given how the scene is shown, Rhino seems to be readying himself to make the said crater)

First hit was to the face, second didn't even hurt him he just knocked him off a ladder, last hit didn't hurt him he just kicked him down while he was dehydrated and woozy from the heat

Since when does a hit to the face devalue someone harming someone else? Also, yes, his stamina was weakened in the third clip, but not only did Rhino grunt in pain, but you can exactly tell me that anyone could have knocked him over with the same move just because of his dehydration and lack of stamina.

^ You can literally see chips of Rhino's suit break off after Spidey kicks him, which should say a lot considering the 0.5 ton fall was something Rhino was only amused by.

Rhino's face isn't armoured, Spider-Man having the strength to move the weight of Rhino who isn't trying to resist and is weakened doesn't scale, I didn't see any broken pieces come off

I suppose that the profile should probably stay the way it is then.

So do I have permission to edit back the feat where Spidey staggers Rhino?

No problem. Should I close this then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back