• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man vs Siren Head (7-0-0)

Coolboy6

He/Him
Spider-Man is swinging around NYC until he hears a loud siren and decides to go check it out. He can’t believe his eyes as sees a giant, 40 ft tall figure with two megaphones as a head. Spider-Man then decides to go and take it down

Both 9-B, speed equalized, fight takes place at Times Square in NYC
Spider-Man: 7

Siren Head:

Last edited:
Hm, since this takes place in NYC, Siren Head loses a lot of advantages.

Who leads in AP?
Spidey opened a pressurized water pipe and can damage those who can bust through walls easily, and took close ranged shotgun blasts.

Siren on the other hand is 615 kj in terms of kinetic energy and can smash through trees. Not sure about exact numbers tho.

Lets look at the advantages and disadvantages for each character:

Spider-Man:
  • Mobility (can use his webs to get around easier)
  • Precognition (can react more easy to any attack Sirenhead throws at him, and considering speed is =, it's not too farfetched to say that Spider-Man could dodge most attacks that are able to be dodged)
  • Restraining (assuming that Webs are Class M, Spider-Man should have an easier time restraining Sirenhead)
  • Stamina (it's likely that since Spider-Man has Low-Mid regeneration, he should be able to recover from injuries easier)
  • Intellegence (Genius > Average. Spider-Man has used his intelligence numerous times to take down villains such as The Lizard and Electro)
  • Environment (Spidey can use his environment to his advantage, attacking Sirenhead with different objects that are stronger than his base AP, and can lead Sirenhead to where ever he wants, which his intelligence adds on to. Using different objects is seen in the end of TASM2)

Siren Head:
  • Kidnapping (Siren Head being immoral and the fight taking place in NYC, it's possible that Siren Head could kidnap a family and use Spider-Man's good heart to his advantage, though, not sure if this is IC)
  • Villain vs Hero (Spider-Man has to focus on both other people, and minimizing the damage to the city whilst he also attempts to defeat Sirenhead, meaning he's multi-tasking while fighting Spidey. He can also mimic voices to lure Spider-Man into him and defeat him, but not sure this is IC due to his Average intellegence)
  • Adaption (May be able to hide from Spider-Man and catch him off guard, but this is mainly just to make Spider-Man's stamina run low, as Enhanced Senses and Precognition cover him sneak attacking Spider-Man, also unsure if this is IC)
  • Sound Manipulation (FRA)

Spider-Man has more advantages, but his disadvantages also stem from the fight being in NYC, and his role as a hero.

Hmmmm...

Call me a noodle, I'm starting to change my mind.

Spider-Man is the physical menace in this situation, to my abject surprise. I expected Siren Head's profile to have greater feats, but nope! Spidey is stronger, in both AP and very much so in LS. He can get an easy win via incap by webbing the stuff out of Siren Head.

Siren Head is a very big threat, and his screaming would really hassle Spidey and make a physical confrontation be harder to predict the result than merely by looking at the stats, the horrifying aura also helps. If he went around the sneaky route, as Shocking remarked, he could get an early upper hand, but still... I find it unlikely, Siren Head doesn't seem to think like a human being. He would probably mimic voices and try to make a surpise attack, indeed, but I find it unlikely he'd kidnap a family.

So... I expect Peter to win. Not easily and with one hell of a headache, but he should win.

this could be a cool movie

Hmmmm...

Call me a noodle, I'm starting to change my mind.

Spider-Man is the physical menace in this situation, to my abject surprise. I expected Siren Head's profile to have greater feats, but nope! Spidey is stronger, in both AP and very much so in LS. He can get an easy win via incap by webbing the stuff out of Siren Head.

Siren Head is a very big threat, and his screaming would really hassle Spidey and make a physical confrontation be harder to predict the result than merely by looking at the stats, the horrifying aura also helps. If he went around the sneaky route, as Shocking remarked, he could get an early upper hand, but still... I find it unlikely, Siren Head doesn't seem to think like a human being. He would probably mimic voices and try to make a surpise attack, indeed, but I find it unlikely he'd kidnap a family.

So... I expect Peter to win. Not easily and with one hell of a headache, but he should win.

this could be a cool movie
Yup! Exactly, it's just like a Spider-Man villain, except technically weaker!

Siren Head being 9-B

I already know the verse was outdated with AP (and hax) because the AP is based mostly only on the size, and im pretty sure we don't assume anymore the fact that larger size = AP. Ye i already considered the idea of making a revision for it.

anyways Spidey FRA

Yeah, Spidey FRA. The most Siren Head can do is keep Peter at bay for a little bit with sound manip, but at the end of the day, it's fighting a much more skilled, smarter, stronger opponent so it's not ridiculous for Spidey to pull through with those advantages

Back