• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman vs Spider-Man (1-7-0) (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what bloodlusted means, It means the character will go for the fastest way to end the fight he can think of
What? What the ****? Dude, why do you think bloodlusted has the word blood in it? It means they go for the kill, what the hell?

What? What the ****? Dude, why do you think bloodlusted has the word blood in it? It means they go for the kill, what the hell?
Ye, It's weird, but no. It don't mean that whem you put in a thread. You can look the rules in the wiki. I think is in the SBA page whem talkig about mental state

I think is in the SBA page whem talkig about mental state
Nop, It's here as you can see
Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.

Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle.

A bloodlusted character will not be victim to Character-Induced Stupidity, and will be much more likely to speed blitz opponents (if doing so is within their powerset).

Some characters are naturally bloodlusted, and act this way in their own fictional continuity.
No where here states they will go for the kill, just the easiest way to win a battle

we even make a diference from whem a cahracter is bloodlusted in their own verse and whem the vs wiki uses It
It should be noted that there are differences between natural bloodlust (the kind that exists within fictional continuities) and induced bloodlust (the kind used in a vs. thread). Induced bloodlust means the character is free from Character-Induced Stupidity, whereas naturally bloodlusted characters are still vulnerable to this, and are often hampered by it even more than level-headed characters. For example, they may simply attack recklessly, without planning or thinking, or using their powers creatively.

it's about over **** it imma try regardless

Batman has dealt with characters who are agile and flip around in combat before such as red hood. noir is an incredible acrobat but from what I have seen in the scans I don't think he is massively better than red hood or nightwing in this category them doing things like this and this.

He is physically stronger in terms of lifting pushing and pulling strength but batman should have the ap and durability advantage for harming amazo or beating the fersome hand of the four's strongman, both of them are much stronger than noir or anyone Noir has fought. also hurting people like red hood who can tank the same explosions he can which should 100% be better than Noir's best feats which are kicking a metal door off it's hinges.

from what I have seen in the comic he has never really dealt with homing attacks either, and has been tagged by bullets before, so to say he could just do something as simple as web up the batarang (which bruce could just make explode remotely) when he has never been in a situation where he had to deal with something similar seems a little iffy to me.

noir's webs could probably hold him for a bit, but again I dont see how that isnt something he could potentially evade. also even normal people have been able to get out of his webs before in a short timeframe such as this officer here.
Rwj4SQArvQ75a4zAlia2DwEW0-ZMJSNiE4t2l49hc1UEAoUY6r0B-SJKUYrFVgSkSOcQgYkX80l0lUTvVKiw_r0EOTz-3rPeRLqty4l5lDzDBozrGfpbpYohsAWMfouU4TZasrw4ew=s1600
MBG2bi3WyOQcOhHSKpBlL58U9HZJkr80wVa41hD_HYoQ_q2xoy65bjI39NK_RLVZt-P6HBwA2Z-IzkQyN5WmmREXu-BOEa_sbWu57p_2obg70IsN5upCVGWcwmvH4QUXwr_LPrNT_w=s1600

Both are good at dodging but from what I've seen peters best feat is dodging bullets while batman has done that and more, he's taken on a more varied amount of enemies. he's fought more skilled enemies. bruce also has gadgets that can overpower noir in lifting strength and he can overcome it with skill. this guy was able to do this, and batman was able to parry and still beat him in combat up close. Batman to me just has the skill, weapons, durability, ap, experience to take this fight.

normal people have been able to get out of his webs before in a short timeframe such as this officer here.
He actually still trapped on them, strugling to get this stick thing out of him

I agree that you have valid points, but I see the result of this battle diferently, but hey, that's how debating work. Good debate my friend

He actually still trapped on them, strugling to get this stick thing out of him
I mean, there's also a difference between a smaller web meant to distract some police officers and the much stronger webbing he used to ensnare entire groups that were helpless to escape

Anyways, I'll add the results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back