• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
I kind of feel like Crystal Gems vs. Movie versions of super heroes might become a theme with me soon. (Even if Peridot isn't a Crystal Gem yet at the time of her 9-A form but whatever.)

Anyways.

MCU Spider-Man.

Both at 9-A.

Speed Equalized.

Tol Peridot by Lenhi
vs.
Spider-man MCU screencap

WeeklyBattles said:
9-A Spidey's suit is mechanical right?
He has two different suits he could wear for his 9-A form. One is mechanical and one isn't. Which one would be the most fair?

Peridot seems to have somewhat higher AP, but not by very much, so I don't think that would matter, although she still has that Regen. Can she tag him with that Spider-Sense tho?

Well it depends, how well would either of his suits handle an EMP stronger than a handheld EMP capable of wiping out an entire town's electricity?

Alternatively, tractor beam him and ragdoll him to death

I'm pretty sure his suits don't affect his AP much at all. If his Hi-tech suit gets taken down by an EMP, the he loses his webbing, some targeting systems, a helpful computer voice and a couple other non combat things. His Low-tech is just to keep his identity seceret. Pretty sure he uses the same, or pretty similar web shooters in both suits though.

So the EMP would take out a good bit of his useful abilities

And again she can always tractor beam him, which freezes him in place and was strong enough to restrain Pearl, and ragdoll him to death

Weekly makes good points. Peridot only really needs line-of-sight and a relatively small amount of hand movement and Peter is frozen in place, flying around and getting thrashed about. Pair that with an EMP that can take out his suit's abilities if he has it, and Peridot secures a win.

Back