• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
There's not really much connection here, I gave out a list of people from 8-C to 8-B and he seems to work well enough to debate with.

Speed Equal

Spider Man uses EMP for his suit power on the Anti Ock suit, he can switch his suit power out if he wants and has all the techniques. His starting mods are:

• Discharge Power Cells: Damage boost after dodging
  • Threat Sensors: Time slow (really huge perception/speed amp) after dodging
  • Stombolt Discharger: Air attacks build up a charge which then is released on enemies that get too close
Takes place at the Pripyat Amusement Park

Start like 150m away

He's player controlled, though he's always got that spidey sense running in the background and has more impressive web usages in cutscenes than you can do in game. From 150m in such a forested area, probably start out maintaining stealth.

It's the one I know the best, comics has been around for ~80 years, I still need to downgrade Noir, and the others idk that well

Without the special suit powers to help out, he's able to evade Sable International long term (Highly trained mercenaries who put the city under martial law for a while), potentially take out entire warehouses of Kingpin's men, Demons (Li's men), Sable dudes, hardened Riker's criminals, or Sable gear equipped hammerhead thugs. Successfully did the Taskmaster and Screwball challenges, which involve quickly taking out large groups of enemies without being seen to save a hostage while dodging around motion sensors and such.

Suit powers can make him outright invisible, but he's not starting with that one. He's able to intuit whether or not taking certain actions would blow his cover through the spider sense, like who's safe to take out.

According to the name of one of the mods (Silent Step) and one of the suit powers (Sound of Silence), probably.

Mods might be. Suit powers I'd think he would actually have to swap.

Why so? They are usable in other suits as well and I don't recall contradict each other

Yeah but that doesn't mean he can use them all at once. Just that they're modular.

What exactly prevents them from being used all at once except game balance though?

Back