• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright.

If this match were to be speed equalised, it sounds likely to be inconclusive to me, via who gets out their winning move first.

From what I can gather from this thread, Maple would try to lead with poison first while Prototype 1 Alex would lead with his ranged attacks first at a distance. Their first moves probably wouldn't end the other, but it's probably the second or third moves that does (e.g. Maple blocks an attack, and then paralyses that basically gives her free reign over the match. Or Alex regenerates from poison, and decides the unleash a Devastator such as with Groundspike Graveyard Devastator once he sees his own attacks getting absorbed by her shield, which will screw her over and get her infected if she manages to get nicked even once by any of Alex's attacks). I'm not sure if having control over one's body at the genetic level, and having control over all of one's essences the molecular level, would be able to have them shake off paralysis though (but for the sake of this match, I'll assume not).

If this was Prototype 2 Mercer, the gasses would've made this a stomp.

Let us help Alex Mercer and Maple get one inconclusive match then...

By the way THIS Alex Mercer seems less haxxed than most people thinks. Yveltal McQueen match FRA.

Good job. The Maple Tree starts to grow. The BoFuri spam starts to really grow.

Back