• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If she can withstand his Ren I think she'll just absorb, paralyze, or eat him lol. She resists explosions too apparently.

In-character makes this a stomp for Maple since Genthru is the dumbest smart guy in HxH.

Genthru otherwise stomps because I don't see resistance to Nen crush on her profile.

Bad match up either way.

LordUrien935 said:
In-character makes this a stomp for Maple since Genthru is the dumbest smart guy in HxH.

Genthru otherwise stomps because I don't see resistance to Nen crush on her profile.

Bad match up either way.
Lol I guess I am dumb then lol

So this should be closed right?

I also wanted to see how this would work didn't think it would end up like this.

Back