• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
I figured why not, might as well have fun with the 8-B key while everyone focuses on the tier 2 keys for threads

MCU Spider-Man vs Kamen Rider Zi-O
-Both are 8-B
-Speed is equalized
-Sougo doesn't have access to the Zi-O II or Decade Ridewatch. He can only use the Base Zi-O Ridewatch and his regular Armours (Build, Ex-Aid, Fourze, OOO, Gaim, Double, Kuuga, and Ghost)
-Sougo can't use the Time Mazine for battle here
-Peter has one day of prep and is under a similar assumption to Geiz that Sougo is bound to become a large threat
-Fight takes place in Tokyo

Spider-Man scales to 17.66 tons of TNT and Zi-O's at 31.03 tons of TNT. Who wins and why?

Spider-Man (MCU): 0

Kamen Rider Zi-O: 7 (IxaSaga2, Coolboy6, Jamesthetaker, I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die, BERRIES555, Metal Batta, Kaijinoodles.EXE)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Let's see.

Zi-O would start off in base Zi-O like he always does and go either CQC or ranged with his gunblade. He will quickly realize that hitting Peter will be hard to hit so he changes armors. Peter has one day of prep so he can at least study base Zi-O's abilities but not his armors because he would have to prep for 7 different riders.

Zi-O can change to the Ghost armor making him intangible while spamming the Parka Ghosts at Spiderman.

Let's see.

Zi-O would start off in base Zi-O like he always does and go either CQC or ranged with his gunblade. He will quickly realize that hitting Peter will be hard to hit so he changes armors. Peter has one day of prep so he can at least study base Zi-O's abilities but not his armors because he would have to prep for 7 different riders.

Zi-O can change to the Ghost armor making him intangible while spamming the Parka Ghosts at Spiderman.
I mean, Peter does have his spider-sense which can help him out in dodging, and I'm pretty sure his experience in the drone scenes in FFH would mean he's not completely a sitting duck

I mean, Peter does have his spider-sense which can help him out in dodging, and I'm pretty sure his experience in the drone scenes in FFH would mean he's not completely a sitting duck
Yes, spider senses can dodge a lot of Zi-O's basic attacks but not likely when it comes to Ghost Armor's Parka ghosts. Newton in particular has gravity manip, Edison has electricity manip, and Beethoven has sound manip.

I imagine Peter could actually dodge the sound manipulation attacks considering he could evade attacks from Mysterio's drones which had sound based attacks. Electricity wouldn't be too hard for him to dodge either. Gravity Manipulation, however, I don't think Peter can avoid

Spider sense can overcome most of Zi-O attacks but not everything. Various of Rider Armor has Info analysis and Sougo's himself is somewhat a battle genius, able to matched Geiz's despite the latter having better combat skills in short time and fully utilized his huge arsenal of weapons in different situation.

I'd say that Sougo is a better fighter than Spider-man, he would have trouble with precog but will eventually figure out a way to bypass that. On the other hand, Zi-O is a difficult opponent Peter must dealt with immediately because not only he have somewhat better arsenal advantage over him but he can constantly changing his fighting style via different Rider Armor and hanging around for too long will leave Zi-O time coming up with a strategy then pulling him down.

I thought I timed my bump correctly. Forum's way of marking when messages have been posted is pretty different from how it was back on Wikia. Anyhow, Zi-O gets a vote

Back