• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man (Marvel Comics) Profile Rework: I'm not done just yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introductio

Hey, peeps! It's been a while since I did a CRT for our favorite red and blue web-spinner, so let's jump right into it!

The Updated Profile
Here it is.

What's Changed?

• I've added some abilities, mainly resistances, to the profile
  • Added a gallery section and moved many of the suits at the top of the profile into it, as well as added some others.
  • About 32 of the links are currently dead. I've taken the time to go through and weed them out, which makes every link on the profile valid once again.
  • I've sorted through the mess that I made when I clumped all of his Optional Equipment together. Now, it's broken down using tabbers within tabbers to sort through what's from his suits and what's from other devices he's created.
  • The Mark IV Suit is now it's own key at High 8-C+ due to casually dealing with Doc Ock and being somewhat casually superior to Rhino (Marvel Comics), even when he's mid-charge. Not sure if this warrants a possible 8-B rating or not, so I rated it as "At least High 8-C".
The (Small Amount Of) Ability Additions

Abilities

Resistances

To Conclude
Not much in terms of additions, but the better organization and new key within the profile is hopefully something that makes up for that.

Thanks for reading, peeps!

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Also, i agree.

Although i'm iffy on that anti matter one. Are you sure that acts like real anti matter?
I believe so. I have no idea which issue it comes from but I can try and look.

Are all the new things in the "The (Small Amount Of) Ability Additions" part?

The evidence for the time machines should be completed. The first instance doesn't show the time travel (which should be shown given how crazy it is for him to create that and how the machine didn't look like a real time machine) and the second instance doesn't show anything while having text saying everything, which was done by the person making the post.

Body Swapping is Possession too.

Neutral on the Anti-matter resistance, idk if those spheres were emanating that.

The rest is good.

Yep, that's everything new.

Alright. I'm gonna find additiinal scans for both and add them.

Body Swap is now linked properly.

Gonna try and find the links for the Antimatter stuff.

For the Time Travel:

The context is that Spider-Man gets sent to a potential future after some time shenanigans with Spider-Man 2099. This is from Amazing Spider-Man v5 issue 34, but I can't find issue 35 to get it.

The other Time Travel business seems like it isn't legit Time Travel, so if nobody can find Issue 35 then I'll remove Time Travel.

Until I can get my hands on Amazing Spider-Man v5 issue 35, I've removed Time Travel from both the OP and the profile.

What Eficiente has accepted can probably be applied.

Juat woke up, sorry.

Only reason I suggested a gallery was due to suits that aren't in the profile, and I wasn't sure about how people felt with adding more.

Oh. Well, I suppose that if there are too many of them, the less important ones could be moved to a gallery, but I do not think that we have an Iron Man (Marvel Comics) style problem in this case.

Nah, it's fine. I just added a smaller gallery slideshow within the Notable Attacks/Techniques section within a tabber, and added the two extra suits at the top of the page without extra clutter.

After glancing through the page and making sure I didn't tamper with anything by mistake, I've successfully applied what was accepted and removed what wasn't.

Okay. Thank you. I will lock the page again then.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back