• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man General Discussion

IDK bout that
Bruh
c74d7f24bb1aade25654b1de95fca6e7.jpg

Because I know for a fact that Tier 2 is a huge outlier for each of them

No pressure though lmao. Calcs aren't always a walk in the park

There's also O'Hara's megafall feats in EoT, though would they scale to SD 2099?
I actually wanted to talk about that real quick. Despite how the timeline gets altered in EoT, we see several newspaper clippings and callbacks to the villains and moments from Amazing Spider-Man's campaign (some are straight up pictures taken from the levels). So even when time was altered in EoT, it's implied SD still happened. When O'Hara first communicates to Amazing Spider-Man mentally, Peter asks if the "other me's" are there to. Miguel answers that it's just him and Peter

Yeah, Edge of Time and Shattered Dimensions are in the same continuity, Kid me always believed in that sentiment 😎

Does anyone have a good image to get Mysterio's height? cuz the fish bowl helmet probably adds him a few extra inches

True. Its just that the bio's there (including for every other character) so I figure that's the best we can provide for now

Shattered Dimensions Mysterio's equipment justification also doesn't make sense, it's just sort of assuming his equipment has matched Spider-Man, but places him at 9-B even though it provides no sources for that and he's clearly well above that tier

Yeah, most likely. The Spider-Men definitely need their own calcs too. I can without a doubt say they're superior to anything Mysterio's done without the tablet

They're the same characters and even after Sloan's temporal alterations, in-game imagery has shown us the events of the Crisis still occurred, so yes

It also should be noted that Miguel should scale above Amazing Spider-Man. Putting aside the fact that the way in which he got his powers means that Anti-Venom can't drain him, his fight against him proved he was faster and had to put in less effort to defeat Anti-Venom. Before Peter was even getting his powers drained, he commented on how Brock's regeneration never made things easy and was even overpowered at a point (this isn't even considering that Anti-Venom in a weaker state, who is also doing his best to not harm Spider-Man, effortlessly countered an attack from Peter as well as restraining him). Neither of these were problems for Miguel and he's more so portrayed as Anti-Venom's superior

Last edited:
Back