• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man General Discussion

Eh, Fair. It's just that dropping all the way from the 66th floor all the way down near the bottom in a tower almost the size of mount Everest seems impressive.

Because I know for a fact that Tier 2 is a huge outlier for each of them

No pressure though lmao. Calcs aren't always a walk in the park
I haven't played the games, but what Tier do you believe the SD/EoT characters would be?

I calced Juggy destroying the cement truck and got a 9-A+ result
Haven't calced any of the building destroying stuff yet tho

Additional abilities revealed in Edge of Time

Amazing Spider-Man:
Limited Acausality (Although Peter was affected by Walker Sloan changing the timeline, he's still displayed a degree of temporal immunity and Miguel has implied that Parker's knowledge of the alteration is mentally repressed. Peter was capable of heading to the year of 2099 and interacting with his evil future self. Changes made through the quantum causality are remembered and utilized by both Miguel and Peter as to help one another out in certain scenarios. Once revising the timeline to its original state, Spider-Man did not lose his memory of the previous temporal alterations and reattained his knowledge of history's original course), Damage Boost (Can increase the power of his strikes with Web Punches), Afterimage Creation and Intangibility (Hyper-Sense allows Spider-Man to run through opponents lasers and opponents unharmed, as well as leave behind a trail of afterimages), Time Stop (Time Paradox allows Peter to briefly freeze time for his opponents within a specific range)

Spider-Man 2099:
Acausality (Type 1; Even as time changed before his very eyes by Walker Sloan, he was completely unaffected by it. Changes made through the quantum causality are remembered and utilized by both Miguel and Peter as to help one another out in certain scenarios. Once revising the timeline to its original state, O'Hara did not lose his memory of the previous temporal alterations), Afterimage Creation and Summoning (Miguel's Accelerated Decoy gives off the illusion that he's in two places at once, often confusing his opponents. His Decoy Strike allows decoys to rush at enemies and pull them towards Miguel), Time Stop (Time Paradox allows Miguel to briefly freeze time for his opponents within a specific range), Limited Resistance to Radiation Manipulation (Miguel's Spider-Man suit provides a small degree of protection to high levels of radiation)

These apply to the Shattered Dimensions abilities section

Would future Peter in his spider mech armor be superior to 2099?
Nah, it's never shown to be superior to Miguel. Also we can refer to Evil Peter as "The CEO" since that's his canonical designation.

Here's an interesting detail. According to Good Peter, he sees the use of the mech as a crutch, since he said it wouldn't make sense for The CEO to resort to that in battle unless he was weaker and slower. Narratively, this pretty much tells us that by himself, The CEO is weaker likely due to his aging.

Last edited:
Ah, got it. Also, I remember Amazing Spidey surviving a hallway explosion during the beginning of Act 1. Though I'm not sure if he was near it or was able to get up close. Probably wouldn't net much, but eh.

Infact Unlimited Spidey would probably be even higher considering he's above the machine men which performed the feat by quite a bit
Also i guess the calc result is probably fairly accurate considering this

So would that be "At least Building level, likely Multi-City Block level"?

Also, should stats be separated in keys between Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time, or are we to assume the Spideys didn't improve much between games?

So would that be "At least Building level, likely Multi-City Block level"?

Also, should stats be separated in keys between Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time, or are we to assume the Spideys didn't improve much between games?
Likely more ideal to go with one rating since it’s a little unnecessary to have more than one here

Nah, neither Spider-Man get drastically stronger between games

Edge of Time shows up that 2099 scales above Amazing Spider-Man, so that gives us his tiering. Ultimate Spider-Man is thought to be the strongest amongst the four.

Is it possible we can get the fragment surviving atmospheric reentry calculated with KE since Amazing Spider-Man upscales that?

Is it possible we can get the fragment surviving atmospheric reentry calculated with KE since Amazing Spider-Man upscales that?
Only if the KE feat causes tremendous damage that can be seen from miles away.

It was stated that an explosion resulted from it which the fragment no-sells, but unfortunately, we don’t see it happen

Ah, so essentially it’s not all too impressive compared to Amazing Spider-Man’s other feats. Well, it was worth looking into anyhow, I was fairly curious about that feat

I think pretty much every boss should be able to get a profile
Especially since the fragment pieces grant each villain different sets of powers
Also there's another good feat
Electro appears to create a storm during his boss fight
This should scale to the Spideys because it was the tablet which allowed Electro to perform the feat, thus other tablet powered villains should be comparable aswell
Sad how the storm feat comes from Electro in a state where Spider-Man couldn’t harm him according to Madame Web

Indeed, the storm would probably be somewhere in low tier 7 since that's where most storm feats end up in, which would actually be consistent due to Amazing Spideys Oscorp feat

Vulture’s Molotov feat does look pretty decent though. I definitely imagine that SD Noir will be stronger than his canon counterpart

That’s really the only place where you can get consistent Noir feats from

Back