• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s making an obvious comparison
No, he’s not, that has nothing to do with what i asked at all.
You’re the one that decided to be lazy and ask this question on this board when you could’ve searched it up on google.
Me? Lazy? No, if i was lazy I wouldn’t have asked it in the first place, so putting more effort in a question makes me lazy? That’s such a dumb comment.

No, he’s not, that has nothing to do with what i asked at all.
He’s literally comparing your question to something else.
Me? Lazy? No, if i was lazy I wouldn’t have asked it in the first place, so putting more effort in a question makes me lazy?
You’re not even putting the effort to just ask it on google which is literally the simplest thing in the world.
That’s such a dumb comment.
not as dumb as your question.

So you just wasted your energy on making this thread. Wow
And thus making me not lazy at all. Your insult failed miserably. At least i put alot of energy in things that i participate in, which is quite impressive if i say so myself considering i work 6 days a week and i sport.
You could’ve known that beforehand instead of asking it here. I understand that you’re new but still.
Actually I didn’t, you got a problem with that?

Look, I’m sorry if I was being rude. I was just mad you were saying stuff about Sanicspod. I really want to help people out and I’m being serious when I say that.

I’m sorry if I was being rude. I was just mad you were saying stuff about Sanicspod.
I didn’t even say anything bad to him. you tried to insult me for no reason, because that doesn’t help anything, neither does it actually affect me at all.
I really want to help people out and I’m being serious when I say that.
What you have shown so far suggests the complete opposite. I don’t believe it at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back