• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the rating for moving faster then sound?
Supersonic
Read through these pages for the wayhow of the wiki:
]

I already read the speed page, and nowhere is it mentioned that moving faster then sound is Supersonic speed. So you can tell me to read the speed page but if the question I’m looking for is not in the article why would i read it then? It was just a simple question and even that can’t even be answered properly without telling me to read a page that doesn’t even have my question listed.

I already read the speed page, and nowhere is it mentioned that moving faster then sound is Supersonic speed. So you can tell me to read the speed page but if the question I’m looking for is not in the article why would i read it then? It was just a simple question and even that can’t even be answered properly without telling me to read a page that doesn’t even have my question listed.
Look, Sonic or Transonic speed (roughly mach 0.9-1.1) is around the speed of sound (343 m/s). Anything above that is Supersonic.
Does that answer your question?

Sonic speed is Mach 1, the page lists Supersonic as: Mach 1.1 - 2.5, just use a bit more inference pls
he joined yesterday
Fair enough

And, what is the rating for dodging an Asteroid at full speed?
Asteroids in this wiki are assumed to move at 11km/s which is mach 32, dodging it can have different ratings based on how much you move and how much the asteroid moves, but the speed of the asteroid itself would be High Hypersonic (Mach 25 - 50)

That's incorrect, the Tiering System page says 2-A is a Tier for affecting an infinite number of universes in literal sense, which is not the case for the speed chart. Surpassing the speed of sound being supersonic is an additional information, I don't even recall it was mentioned in school or something alike, and you don't, diss people who are bad in math just because most of the formula were taught in high school.

And it's not like understanding what "universes" are, is harder than a speed level that created a sonic boom.

Although, my point still stands, if you're bother to answer just don't answer.

daily life like u can with super sonic speed
And, why would i do that? Because you told me? You’re bringing in school related things that i have never been asked before, instead of just answering my question like the rest. And even if it was already answered what was the point of your comment? This is a question & answers board where every question of anyone else gets answered without trouble and mine won’t? Simply saying that you learn this at school is invalid because you never know if any school has the same lessons or not. If I already knew math very well I wouldn’t have asked the question, and simply put: Some just don’t understand the calculations here or have not read it, or have trouble to find it. You can’t just say to go and read an article, just because you happen to not wanna answer.

Last edited:
And, why would i do that? Because you told me? You’re bringing in school related things that i have never been asked before, instead of just answering my question like the rest. And even if it was already answered what was the point of your comment? This is a question & answers board where every question of anyone else gets answered without trouble and mine won’t? Simply saying that you learn this at school is invalid because you never know if any school has the same lessons or not. If I already knew math very well I wouldn’t have asked the question, and simply put: Some just don’t understand the calculations here or have not read it, or have trouble to find it. You can’t just say to go and read an article, just because you happen to not wanna answer.
What was the point of asking the question here when you literally could’ve just searched it up on google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back