• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired
Why do I feel like Saitama is the only character with a legit speed calc? If it's linked here or not I don't remember, but from what I've seen literally every character is circle scaled off of each other, and there aren't enough feats to justify their tiers. Even speed of sound sonic has feats that apparently place him at MHS, except none of the links work, and the feats themselves just sound skeptical.

Tatsumaki has a feat calc I've seen, but reading through it, I've seen nothing definitive.

they arent circle scaled. most of the characters in OPM are scaled to atomic samurai, who has a legit feat that was calced at mach 3500+. and that was a lowball. high balled atomic samurai is sub relativistic.

Apprentice21 said:
wow. are you the one who made that list?
Yes. I made it several months back so I could explain to people who would be impacted by the calc.

Unite My Rice said:
And what is the title of that list? MHS characters? I like it though, its pretty neat.
It's nothing special. Only a list I made several months ago of who scales to AS's feat. But thanks.

EDIT: Ninja'd as well lol

@ryu

since you seem quite knowledgeable about one punch man, i'll ask you.

why is tanktop master's lifting strength only superhuman?

According to our Lifting Strength page, "Superhuman" is "Any level above peak human that is for the most part unknown."

A fancier way of saying we don't know what Tanktop Master's lifting strength is, but he's clearly above human.

However due to how it's placed on the list as well as the name, many people understandably mistake it for above Peak Human below Class 1.

I'll just change it to Unknown to avoid confusion. It'd be nice if someone could calc him lifting that gigantic chunk from the ground. I think that'd have pretty impressive results.

As for the second feat being mach 3500, the link doesn't work, and calc fromTatsumaki's page seems inconclusive.

So speedwise, how does AS compare to the other S-ranks? And does anyone know the chapter where Saitama and Genos were in Bang's dojo?

Also @Ryukama the link isn't working to your list anymore.

Ryukama said:
I'll just change it to Unknown to avoid confusion. It'd be nice if someone could calc him lifting that gigantic chunk from the ground. I think that'd have pretty impressive results.
i believe that the feat was calced at mountain level or something.... i dont remember.

but TTM should be at least class 100 since he scales to amai mask who is at least class 100.

no. saitama and genos in bangs dojo has absolutely nothing to do with this. this being your thread has no relevance to whether or not saitama and genos in bangs dojo is relative to this discussion. so stop it. we should stay on topic.

can i change TTM's lifting strength to at least class 100 ryu?

according to the HA, amai masks physical strength is an 8, while TTM's physical strength is a 9. therefore TTM should scale to amai mask.

Unite My Rice said:
As for the second feat being mach 3500, the link doesn't work, and calc from Tatsumaki's page seems inconclusive.
Atomic Samurai reacted to an attack calculated to be Mach 3500+. That seems pretty straightforward. However regardless he still has a Mach 3500+ feat on his own.

Unite My Rice said:
So speedwise, how does AS compare to the other S-ranks? Also @Ryukama the link isn't working to your list anymore.
He's apparently not that special. Maybe he's a bit faster than most S-Classes, but he's not "he can speedblitz them" amount faster. Other S-Classes have shown to be at the very least somewhat comparable to him.

Does this work?

Apprentice21 said:
can i change TTM's lifting strength to at least class 100 ryu?

according to the HA, amai masks physical strength is an 8, while TTM's physical strength is a 9. therefore TTM should scale to amai mask.
I'd rather we actually wait until TM's feat is calced. And not rate people based solely on their Hero Association scores, since the HA's ratings can be pretty inaccurate. Saitama and King's ratings are proof enough of that. Also Genos is as strong as Superalloy Darkshine. And Superalloy Darkshine is weaker than Metal Bat. And Tatsumaki being rated as much less powerful than any of them.

wtf. i specifically remember darkshine having a physical strength rating of 10, and metal bat having a physical strength rating of 8. i have no clue why darkshine is now an 8 and metal bat is a 9. but the opm databook specifically places TTM as a 9 and amai mask at an 8. but sure, i guess we can wait.

the problem is that not many people in this site cares about opm. i asked this to be calced a while back, and not a single person responded. so...

Apprentice21 said:
no. saitama and genos in bangs dojo has absolutely nothing to do with this. this being your thread has no relevance to whether or not saitama and genos in bangs dojo is relative to this discussion. so stop it. we should stay on topic.
I'm allowed to ask related questions for my own personal research in my own thread, mind your business and your agressive tone.

Also @Ryu thanks, and yeah it worked before but I guess after a couple clicks it didn't work anymore. I took a screenshot of your screenshot so in case that happens again I have it on hand.

That's why I was asking about the dojo chapter, I don't really remember, but I was certain Bang brought up something about their skill levels in relation to his.

@Apprentice Maybe go to some Calc Members' walls and politely ask them.

@Unite Sure. Bang can one shot Dragon levels. So his skill is very likely above most other S-Classes.

Either way this seems concluded. Can I close this now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back