• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Special Division 5 Team Profile CRT

Introduction
As the title suggests, I created a page for the first iteration of Special Division 5 that we see during Part 1. This division was formed by Makima and included weapon devils under her control. Their main goal was to defeat the Chainsaw Devil in battle, which they eventually succeeded in after many resurrections.

Revision
New Page
~ https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:GunshyFever/Special_Division_5

For all unknown or likely ratings, these come from hybrids who don’t necessarily have any feats in their base or transformed states, such as Barem Bridge, the flamethrower hybrid. The likely justification compensates for the fact that he is a hybrid, which is considered a mid-tier in the verse, and they show relativity to each other and superiority to those below them. It doesn’t make sense that Barem would lead a group of hybrids if he were significantly inferior to them while being one himself. I have only listed specific feats for each category, and later on, I might decide to add a feats list for each character when the page is put up, so viewers can browse the feats of each individual hybrid for the sake of matchups.

Conclusion
That's all

Agree: (0:0)

Disagree: (0:
0)

Neutral: (0:
0)

Back