• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn vs Flumpty Bumpty, Battle For The 7th Place on Tier 6-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
What stops Spawn from haxing Flumpty or just, you know, hitting him.

Flumpty lacks survivability almost entirely

Flumpty is a Flumpty egg. If spawn breaks him a bigger flumpty will appear.
Not if his component atoms are in seperate parts of the atmosphere, and Spawn can also just mindhax him or BFR him or a multitude of other things Flumpty lacks the capability to deal with seeing as he dies from using his own AP on someone

Not if his component atoms are in seperate parts of the atmosphere,
What
and Spawn can also just mindhax him
Fair
or BFR him
Flumpty has dimensional travel
or a multitude of other things Flumpty lacks the capability to deal with seeing as he dies from using his own AP on someone
No. Thats only for Low 2-C

But yeah this might be a haxstomp so nvm.

What

Fair

Flumpty has dimensional travel

No. Thats only for Low 2-C

But yeah this might be a haxstomp so nvm.
That's what happens when a 6-B punches a 9-C. They get ******* atomized in spectacular fashion.

Not on a 2-C range he doesn't.

He doesn't have 6-B Durability. Nor should the meteor apply to Durability.

You don't say, Flumpty can't even kill Spawn

That's what happens when a 6-B punches a 9-C. They get ******* atomized in spectacular fashion.
Uhm Flumpty is 6-B
Not on a 2-C range he doesn't.
He does. He can travel from his universe to another timeline which means 2 universes and thats 2-C Dimensional Travel.
He doesn't have 6-B Durability. Nor should the meteor apply to Durability.
I also thought that but seemed like thats not how it works

Uhm Flumpty is 6-B

He does. He can travel from his universe to another timeline which means 2 universes and thats 2-C Dimensional Travel.

I also thought that but seemed like thats not how it works
Then that's pretty dumb in dura standards, unless he literally was on ground 0 of the impact he doesn't scale to the meteor in any way in Dura, and that takes as many assumptions as saying he was any matter of other places.

Flumpty's range section is a mess but we both know that Interdimensional isn't 2-C range

Then that's pretty dumb in dura standards, unless he literally was on ground 0 of the impact he doesn't scale to the meteor in any way in Dura, and that takes as many assumptions as saying he was any matter of other places.
I agree but sadly in the CRT the mods said it should scale to his AP too. Can't do anything can we?
Flumpty's range section is a mess but we both know that Interdimensional isn't 2-C range
Someone changed it for some reason. I added it as 2-C

Flumpty most likely physically threw the meteor, so it would scale to his Striking Strength, which scales to Durability

How do you know thats more likely for this, mind you, Supernatural as all **** egg just using a power to do so?
The newspaper said he threw it, a.k.a "propel (something) with force through the air by a movement of the arm and hand"
That's also the reason it's a "likely" and not a full-on rating (I'd personally put it as a possibly tho)

Oh damn, I forgor
Still, it's obviously talking about the kill two birds with one stone thing, which is done by physically throwing the metaphorical rock
You well know that's not enough to base a rating on beyond the absolute most tiniest "possibly".

it was 100 billion? Lmao
I even pointed out in the thread how that's literally more birds than what's estimated to exist

Most tiniest is definitely exaggerating, but I definitely agree with it being a "possibly" And make his Low 2-C Environmental Destruction
I guess am very strict hehe

But yeah, OP agreed this is a stomp for Spawn...

otCB0Ba.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back